// An Unhealthy Idea //

KabalsWife
This is just a lil' Yandere/Yangire(Based on the Characters) idea I had and wanted to share with you.

Ship: Kiku x *Character(s) of choice*

Imagine/Idea:

Imagine, LI is a Yandere, and he's unhealthily obsessed with a girl/guy and desperately wants their love.

As of recently though, Kiku has entered the picture and has grown increasingly close to their object of obsession. And he absolutely hates her for it, believing her to be trying to steal them away from him.

One day, Kiku asks him to meet her alone, which he sees as a perfect opportunity to get rid of her. So of course, he agrees to come.

When he gets there, he has everything planned to a T, how he'll kidnap and eventually dispose of her. After all, she's nothing but the little brat trying to steal the person he's destined to spend the rest of his life with, he just can't stand her.

Though, when he makes his move, Kiku makes hers, this being she confesses her love for him... Right as he struck.

Horror and panic set in for Kiku near immediately, because this is a love confession gone horribly wrong.

~

You can choose how the idea goes after this. I don't have a fully fleshed idea for this, so I'd really love to hear how you'd flesh this out, what characters you see being involved, and just what you'd like to see happen.