// Welcome to a Concept //

-BiromanticWitch-
Okay, so this chapter isn't exactly an imagine or a scenario, it's honestly just a random idea/outfit concept that I wanted to share.

Given the Two-Faced Charade AUs that we often do, one thing stuck out to me. This being that the main character/JT(Said in the credits of the short film, though not said in the album or short story), has one thing design-wise that is a constant. 

This being a red and black shirt that he wears.

A primary example being in the Show Must Go On video:

Given that Kiku is sometimes in this role(Usually paired with Slade), I got to thinking of an outfit design that would be her equivalent to it.

I'm not the best at art, that I know, so the outfit design is pretty basic:

So, basically:

- Black and red striped dress. The stripes are more sparse than the shirt's design, with the most stripes being on the sleeves of the dress.
The collar of the dress is red(The black seen above it, would be the inside of the dress, given the image is just the dress, which allows a bit of the inside of the dress to be seen).

- Sheer tulle on the hemming of the skirt of the dress, kind of ripped/messy in design.

- Heart-shaped cut-out over the chest.

- Black choker with a red heart accent piece on it.

- Red heart hearings.

~~~

Though, since this is an imagines book, I will include a little imagine that could go along with this:

- Given it often ends up actually being a mutual obsession between her and Slade, I could imagine that Slade actually has an outfit that mirrors her, like in the music video, but better adjusted to match his style.

~~~

If you have anything you'd like to include(Such as any imagines for this particular AU, whether it's one for Slade or Kiku, or concerning the outfit/based on it), I'd love to hear since it's always fun to expand on AU's together! <3