// First Day on the Job //

-Ink_Ribbon- / -SilentEvil-
I thought it'd be nice to write some Eve x Leon Imagines for you since I feel a bit bad that the fandom had you feeling down concerning shipping your character with his, or more of just the toxicity surrounding the fandom.

AU: None in particular, but some different timelines may be mentioned.

Ship: Eve x Leon

Imagines:

When Leon first meets Eve, he actually looks up to the slightly older woman. He's more than willing to learn from her and take notes on everything that she may be willing to teach him. He might actually be a bit awestruck by her, not due to her beauty; though she is beautiful, but due to her intelligence.

Leon probably goes to Eve when he's feeling rough or insecure and doesn't feel like hitting the bottle. He knows he drinks too much, so when he's afraid he might overdo it, he'll go and talk to Eve, having a genuine heart-to-heart with her. He knows that Eve won't air his dirty laundry or invalidate him, but instead try to help him, as well as show him how to work through his struggles rather than letting them overtake him.

The first date that Leon takes Eve on is to a nice restaurant, but after seeing how Eve looks all dressed up, he ends up really nervous and fumbling over himself. He's become pretty good with girls over the years, and he's definitely not a virgin, but this girl is different because she actually makes him feel different.
At some point during the date, he ends up zipping up the tablecloth in his pants because he left to use the bathroom and was so nervous he forgot to zip them back up. Eve notices this and points out he needs to fix his zipper, and he does but ends up zipping up the tablecloth too.
Not knowing the situation, he stands up and accidentally pulls off the tablecloth with him.
Rather than laughing at the humiliating situation, Eve was quick to get o his side and help him start cleaning up the mess that was accidentally made.
After the date, Eve probably tried to comfort Leon and reassure him that she still loved the date. She even likely claims that she'd be happy to go on another date with him.

Leon finding out that Eve's dating Chris the same day he actually planned to ask her out. He tries to act happy for the new couple, but he struggles to keep up this act.
Eventually, he makes a fool of himself when it's their one-year anniversary. He gets drunk at the party they decided to have and ends up admitting that he's in love with Eve before bursting into tears.
Rather than Eve and Chris making him get a ride home, they both sit down and talk to him, consoling him. They send each other a knowing look and discuss after the part about talking to Leon once he's sobered up about the relationship.
A year and one day later, the couple; now including Leon, are celebrating their one-year and two-year anniversaries together.

Leon and Eve bonding and comforting each other over the shared fact that they fell in love with villains and people that they'd never actually be able to be with, people who seemingly loved them too, but kept stringing them along despite this.
Eventually, though, they find that talking about Albert and Ada has grown boring, instead, they want to talk about each other. They start to start to have more fun and actually moving on from the two people they had held onto for so long.
Though soon enough, both realize that they want to move on together.

I feel like Eve and Elon would be the kind of couple that enjoys just laying under the stars at night, but rather than pointing out actual constellations, they make their own designs based on what they see up in the sky.
One of them always manages to see a heart that they point out to the other.

Leon helping Eve run her bar after she retires and working as a bartender whenever she's sick and needs someone to cover for her or help her out. He'll also help her unasked when she has a busy day and needs some help.
Leon likes the perk of having a drink whenever he wants, but when he knows he's pushing his luck, he'll pay like a normal customer since he definitely doesn't want to run down his lover's business.

Going back to the bar-verse, the first time Eve actually sees Leon after years is after she starts up her bar and he comes in looking for a drink, already drunk and having been kicked out of the last bar he was at.
Eve gives him one drink, but manages to convince him to drink coffee and water; even soda, after that one drink as she talks to him and consoles him about his troubles.
Leon ends up staying the night with Eve who doesn't want to send him home drunk out of the fear of him being hurt or being taken advantage of.

Leon probably goes and looks for Eve in the village after she ends up there. He soon notices that Karl has taken advantage of her fading memories and tries to save her from losing all the memories she's made over the years. While he knows remembering will be painful, he also knows that all those bad memories are what made her who she is, and he doesn't want her to lose all the pieces that made her into the woman who's so kind and strong. The woman he loves

*

Sorry if these imagines aren't the best, I still hope you enjoyed them! If you have anything you want to add, feel free to, I'd love to hear what you may want to share!