1 Plastic Marriage

DESCRIPTION

"Business" tells how the family dominates the business world in fraud. In order to overthrow Lu Huan, the biggest sworn enemy, the Si family faked a marriage and cancelled the most obedient "little waste" in the family as an abandoned son.

Under the author's deliberate wisdom, the huge Lu family was completely destroyed because of such a "little waste".

Lu Huan suddenly woke up before his death in the car accident, and his unwilling resentment made him reborn before marriage.

This time, Lu Huan stared at the marriage letter and smiled prediculously: OK.

*
Yu Baihan accidentally dressed up as a "small waste" of the Si family.
On the night of his wedding, he saw his nominal husband for the first time - no matter what he looked like, he perfectly hit his point.

Yu Bai lay down peacefully: Love it, come and love me.

The next moment, Lu Huan pinched his chin and said slowly: "I'd like to see how much you have..."
Yu Baihan changed his posture: "Little surprise I don't know?"
Lu Huan: "..."

Yu Baihan understood that he always likes this kind of interest.

*
Lu Huan broke the plot for the first time and took revenge on the Si family.
Most of the family fell, the family was fighting, the children competed for power, there was a bloody storm, and the sad clouds were bleak. Lu Huan took off his mask, and the two families completely tore their faces.

In the mansion of the Lu family.
Lu Huan sat in the chair in the bedroom, half of his face hidden in the shadow, and looked at Yu Baihan like a play: "What do you think?"

Yu Baihan clapped with a seal: "Okay! If you bloom, butterflies come; if you are wonderful, God arranges it!"
Lu Huan: "..."

----
Later, the plot was indeed broken, like a runaway wild dog, never going back.

Everyone is waiting for the abandoned son of the Si family to be thrown out by the increasingly powerful Lu family, and even Lu's subordinates are counting days to cover the "waste" roll.

Until his subordinates saw Lu Huan personally walk into the master bedroom with a cover roll.
The roll was also wrapped in Yu Baihan, who looked forward to: "Be stronger, Lu Huan! Didn't you eat!"
"..."

The bedroom door was "slammed"!
Subordinates:????

■ The gloomy boss whose painting style was taken away x shameless and shameless sand sculpture
* Hilarious sweet pet sand sculpture, 1v1, he
* In my last life, I suffered from emotionless lines and double first love.
* The background of the book is suspended overhead, please don't make it realistic.
■Highlight!【 Each chapter has a seamless sand sculpture theater*
In addition, there are many metaphors, burdens and foreshadowing in the article... They will be warm reminders. In order to have a better reading experience, it is recommended not to block the writing! Bixin]

Chapter 1 The wrongdoer turned out to be himself

The bed under him is too soft.
Yu Baihan didn't know how long he slept without ups and downs until he was woken up by a sound.

"Who let you go to bed?"

He opened his eyes while half a dreaming and half awake.

In the luxurious and spacious bedroom, the lights above the head light up the luxurious and exquisite decoration, as well as the two people by the big blue bed in the middle of the bedroom.

Yu Bai focused his eyes and saw a tall figure standing in front of the bed while looking at him condescendingly.

Under the light, the man in front of him was as cold as jade, his eyebrows were thick, his thin lips were red, and he had an ink-like beauty. With a cold temperament and oppression as the superior, it is quite impressive.