23 Hem

23 — Who am I? Explain.

Fan Lin and Yao Xingran looked at each other and retreated blankly.

Lu Huan is the only one left in the office.

He put his hand on the computer for a few seconds before slowly lifting the top cover of the computer.

The call has been disconnected on the re-lit screen.

Yu Baihan sent two messages on the opposite side.

[Ears]:?

[Ears]: Is the network disconnected? [ Bird probe]

Lu Huan squeezed his lips and paused, raised his hand and tapped on the keyboard and replied: No.

As soon as the news was sent, the video call was called again.

His hand fell on the mouse for a long time, and he still clicked it on.

After experiencing the impact just now, Lu Huan is now psychologically prepared. When Yu Baihan's face appeared on the screen, he said calmly, "What are you doing?"

Yu Baihan has now left the locker room and is walking in the direction of the sweat steam room. He held his mobile phone in one hand, arched one neckline, and half of his shoulders were white and thin.

"Of course, it's a live broadcast for Dr. Lu's recuperation~"

"...reation?"

Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan on the screen and explained in a good mood, "I'm at Mr. Huo's house. I'm going to steam a sauna and massage."

Lu Huan praised softly, "You are really at home all over the world."

It's like being at home everywhere.

Yu Baihan accepted his praise and asked after saying that, "Is the live broadcast just now wonderful?"

Lu Huan said "Uh-huh."

Yu Bai was happy, "I knew you would like it."

In a few words, he have come to the door of the sweat steam room. The door is a solid wood door, and there is half of the transparent glass above to see the situation inside. There is no one in it. Qiao Yun should have had a massage first.

Yu Baihan put his mobile phone on the storage platform opposite the door.

The storage platform is not high. After putting it in, he leaned over and adjusted the camera. "You can't bring the mobile phone in. I'll put it here for you live."

Lu Huan sat in a leather chair, far away from the computer camera, and could not see the look clearly at the backlight angle.

"I still have to work."

"You can hang the floating window and look at it when you have time."

Clouds participate in their family activities.

After saying that, Yu Baihan waved his hand to Lu Huan and turned his head into the sweat steam room.

The transparent door was closed behind him. He turned on the switch of the sweat steam room and found a seat directly opposite the door and sat down. Looking out through the glass on the door, the mobile phone video was still connected, and Lu Huan did not hang up.

That's right.

Yu Bai smiled with relief: the sweat steam room of more than 40 degrees can make Lu Huan feel the warmth of home across the screen.

...

After sitting in it for a while, a figure shook outside the sweat steam room.

Yu Baihan looked up and saw Huo Ming coming in from outside. Huo Ming first smiled at Chao Yubai. When he passed the storage platform at the door, his footsteps suddenly stopped and turned his head.