Extra 6: Campus five

21.

Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan's tense and calm side face and didn't react for a few seconds, "Huh?"

Who? What type?

Lu Huan was stared at him for a few seconds and turned around and looked at him again, "It's nothing." After a pause, he urged people to drink ginger tea and reached out to drive him into the bathroom.

Yu Bai was pushed into the bathroom in a stunned way.

Lu Huan stood at the door and looked at him, "Shut a shower and don't catch a cold."

After saying that, he closed the bathroom door for him.

Don't catch a cold.

This sentence seems to have only been heard a few minutes ago.

Hot water fell from the shower of the bathroom, the transpiration of heat slowly revived the frozen body, and the gray brain gradually returned to operation.

Wait, is Lu Huan talking about Yang Zihui?

He said before that Lu Huan was his favorite type, so Lu Huan meant to ask him if he liked Yang Ziqi?

Why did you ask him this?

Moreover, in the tone of their senior Lu just now, he always felt that...

Yu Bai's heart pounded, and his body was getting hotter and hotter, and some uncertain expectations loomed.

The heart avatar was hooked and stirred up as if there seemed to be any.

After a long time, he squeezed his wet and soft lips and closed his head.

He wiped it at will and pushed the door out of the bathroom.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Lu Huan sitting at the table with his back facing him. Yu Bai moved his heart and walked over and sat next to Lu Huan.

He lay on the table, looked at Lu Huan with a pillow and asked, "What does the senior say?"

Lu Huan stopped his hand and lowered, and his eyes did not squint. "Just ask."

Yu Baihan blinked, "Oh, are you interested in the type Baihan likes?"

Lu Huan squeezed his lips and didn't say anything.

Yu Baihan suddenly smiled, "He's not my type. Don't worry."

Lu Huan moved his fingertips and was about to say "what kind of heart", but she turned his head just turned against his pale and soft eyes and his crimson cheeks. His eyelashes trembled, and then turned back and lowered his eyes, "Oh."

? Oh, what does it mean?

Yu Bai stretched out a finger and poked it dissatisfiedly.

Before poking someone, Lu Huan in front of him suddenly glanced at him again, "The hair is not dry."

Yu Bai paused, and then a hamster lay down and looked at him, "I don't want to wipe it anymore. I'm so tired."

Lu Huan, "I will catch a cold."

Yu Baihan still lay still motionless.

After looking at each other for a few seconds, Lu Huan suddenly got up, took a towel and walked behind Yu Baihan, and wiping his semi-wet hair strangely.

After a towel, the slender hand seemed to bring a subtle of electric current from the hair.

Yu Bai's little face was hot, and then he boldly leaned in front of Lu Huan.

Lu Huan's action stopped for a moment, but he didn't push him away.

There is a moment of silence in the dormitory.