62 Planning a sneak attack

62 - Let's see if the loser will become you.

The infinite symbols are written with teeth and claws, and the paper back is transparent.

Yu Baihan looked at Zhong Bingqi's collapse and whispered to appease, "Don't say angry words."

Zhong Bingqi's indifferently hooked his lips, "Truth to the truth."

"..."

After he finished speaking, he put the medical record.

The flated back floated away from the door again.

When someone left, Yu Baihan looked down at the medical record lying on the bed. After a pause, he turned to Lu Huan next to him and confirmed, "Are you really paying enough?"

Lu Huan looked out of the window with his trousers pocket, and his throat moved slightly, "Yes."

Yu Baihan, "..."

He comforted himself: It's okay.

The staff of Dr. Zhong is under great pressure at work, so it will be fine to vent it.

After dismissing his mental deficiency, Yu Baihan was ready to move, "Then are we still following the doctor's advice?"

Lu Huan, "Fly by the doctor."

Yu Bai's eyes lit up, and his heart beats and accelerated: endless times a week!

Then, he was grabbed by a big hand.

Lu Huan picked up Yu Bai, who was addicted to human vegetables, and walked out of the door, "Except for angry words."

Yu Bai said, "Where are you going now?"

Take steady steps towards upstairs and "exercise."

"..."

Except for the invalid suspension of "infinite times a week", other medical instructions on the medical record book have been strictly implemented.

In the gym on the third floor.

Lu Huan turned over the Yu Bai, who spread out on the yoga mat after exercise, "It has persisted for a longer time than half a month ago, and there is progress."

Yubai salted fish turned over and snapped. I don't want to talk.

Lu Huan erased his sweaty forehead again and reminded, "Don't forget that there is a regular psychological review."

Yu Baihan stretched out his hand back and held his face. "I know, patient."

"..." Lu Huan jumped over his gang and said, "Is the time ready?"

"I made an appointment at 3:00 p.m. this Friday."

The hand that fell between his forehead was taken back.

Lu Huan lowered her head and rummaged out of his mobile phone and scanned it online and down.

Yu Bai raised his anglings and looked at his screen, and he saw the itinerary on Friday: Lu Huan happened to have a business cooperation that afternoon.

He thoughtfully, "If you have a job, you don't have to accompany me. Just ask Hua Wu to see me off."

Lu Huan frowned, as if he were thinking.

Yu Baihan, "The doctor on duty on Friday was the last one."

"..."

Lu Huan silently pressed off the mobile phone screen and said gently, "Call me if you need anything."

Yu Bai glanced insightfully: He knew~

...

On Friday, Huawu sent Yu Baihan to the hospital.