Extra 2: Campus one

1.

When Yu Baihan pushed open the door of the dormitory, there was no one inside.

On the left and right sides of the dormitory are upper and lower bunks, the lower left are laid, the upper bunk is neatly placed with luggage and bookcases, and the right side is empty.

He closed the door and consciously pushed his luggage to the right.

Today is the first day of school. As a freshman in the Academy of Literature, he just moved to the dormitory. The dormitory of the Academy was full, so he was assigned to another courtyard.

I heard that he lived with a senior in a business school, who used to live alone. Now he has moved in, which is equivalent to the bedtime of the two of them.

There is a new set of bedding rolls on the lower berth on the right.

After Yu Baihan made the bed, he took out a few commonly used clothes and supplies, and was ready to put the suitcase on the upper bunk.

He was lifting his suitcase when the door of the dormitory suddenly heard the door.

Yu Bai paused and turned his head to the person who pushed the door in.

The other party wore a shirt and casual trousers, tall and well-proportioned. The facial features are cold and handsome, and the eyebrows are deep. When he looks up at him, his deep eyes are a little eye-catching.

Yu Bai breathed with a screen: What a handsome senior.

In the two-second trance, the strength of his hand was unconsciously loosened. The suitcase raised was leaning against the guardrail in the upper bunk, and one tilt was about to slide down.

Yu Baihan immediately came to his senses and hurriedly turned his head against the suitcase: Hiss! Beauty is misleading.

With the heavy weight, his center of gravity gradually couldn't stop leaning back.

The sound of footsteps from the door approached in a few seconds.

Yu Bai suddenly fell a shadow in front of him, and then an arm stretched out from behind him and firmly put it on his suitcase--

The well-clear hand was so big that it landed next to his hand. It seemed that he didn't push it up with much effort, so he easily pushed the heavy suitcase back into the guardrail.

The suitcase fell on the bed board.

Yu Bai turned his head and looked at it, and he saw the raised throat knot and clear mandibular lines of the other party. Looking up, he looked up at a handsome and cold face close.

The other party lowered his eyelashes and looked at him.

Yu Baihan's shoulders were almost close to the other party's chest. He raised his eyelashes and his little face was slightly hot.

Oh, I'm in good shape, too.

It's simply according to his aesthetic point. Isn't this a gift for him to start school?

He squeezed his soft lips and said, "Thank you, senior."

"Uh-huh." The person in front of him answered, then retreated, turned to the desk to look for information, and didn't say anything else to him.

Yu Baihan looked at the figure in front of the table and thought to himself: The voice was also quite good.

Ah, I love it. ouo

The people in front of them just came back to get something.

After finding the information, he glanced at Yu Baihan standing by the bedside, and then looked away from the dormitory door.