37 Defend radish

37 — Soft lips are wiped

Yu Bai trembled with surprise and grabbed Lu Chang's sleeves.

The pajamas are too thin and feel particularly clear.

He stared at Lu Huan's side face at hand for a long time: Commander Lu is still a patient, and he can't...

It can't make people feel so uncomfortable~

Yu Baihan's little face suddenly turned yellow, and his heart beat and raised his legs.

The smooth cloth stacks several folds. Stack and flatten it.

The heat that fell into the shoulder socket suddenly became a little heavier. The hand behind his waist gradually tightened, and after a few beats, he suddenly had a meal. The palm of his hand turned loosened and grabbed his arm--

Yu Baihan stopped and looked over.

Lu Huan woke up and looked up.

The eyes were opposite each other, and the deep eyes were on fire, and the red lips could dry the shell.

Under the gaze of this view, Yu Baihan suddenly felt as if he had been taken to the door of the wolf's nest and couldn't move. But his face was still red. He nestled in Lu Huan's elbow and asked, "Is it uncomfortable?"

"Si Baihan..." Lu Huan held up with one hand and put a strand of forehead in front of his sharp eyebrow bones. He clamped the person in the other hand and looked down at it. "Don't make trouble."

Nonsense, he is obviously so dedicated.

Yu Baihan leaned up in the pillow, and his eyes were steamed by the hot gas. "Today is a all-service Baihan nurse."

"..."

The stuffy sweat wet the quilt, and there was a hot tide in the quilt.

In the dimly lit bedroom, Lu Huan supported him. The two were looking up and again, and the door was suddenly knocked twice.

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan turned around.

As soon as the door opened, Uncle Feng appeared at the door with medicine.

The scene in front of him unexpectedly broke into his eyes. Uncle Feng shook his body with a medicine bowl, "..."

Then, "Alas."

The door closed quickly again! The old housekeeper disappeared behind the door.

Yu Baihan: ...

Lu Huan: ...

The room was silent for a long time.

Yu Bai exhaled his heat, turned his head and looked at Lu Huan above, reached out and patted people's chest, pretending to be calm, "Is it time for you to take medicine?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan paused and also supported himself.

He knelt down above Yu Baihan, facing people in front of him.

Yu Bai has a low eye: ...

So intuitive, awesome...!

The leg was suddenly clenched, like a warning. He looked away and was facing the fierce light in Lu Huan's eyes. "Close your eyes."

It's just that the other party's cold face was sick, flushed, and didn't seem to be so fierce.

Yu Bai squeezed his lips obediently, "Oh."

Lu Huan got up and walked to the bathroom and was ready to take a shower. He opened the bathroom door with one hand. A second before entering the door, he said with a warm reminder, "Remember to take a hot bath."