39 Kill them

39 — Waiting for you to triumph

Yu Baihan was held back to the inside room all the way and put it on the bed.

Lu Huan put him down and did not withdraw, as if he were holding him above him. Yu Baihan put his hand on Lu Huan's wrist and his heart beat: Are you going to play with him to steal a kiss?

He waited nervously for a few seconds, and then noticed that Lu Huan had straightened up.

Yu Baihan:? This is a good time!

He couldn't help reaching out his hand and rake Lu Huan's back--

The person above suddenly paused.

Yu Baihan: ... Ah.

"Si Baihan." A deep voice fell from above the head.

The two of them were intertwined, and Yu Baihan couldn't stand it for a while. They slowly opened their eyes and looked at Lu Huan, who came with his eyes.

Lu Huanju stared condescendingly at him, "Are you pretending to sleep?"

"No." Yu Bai's eyes were clear, "When you put me down, you woke me up."

"Really?" The look of the review slowly swept over him.

Yu Bai was guilty for a second and soon returned to the moral high ground. He questioned, "What are you nervous about? Did you put your hands on me while I was asleep?"

"..." Lu Huan silently, and then smiled, "Ha ha, is it possible?"

After saying that, he pulled the quilt and straightened up and turned around. Yu Baihan sat up and said, "I'm not sleepy anymore. Do you want to go out for a walk?"

Lu Huan glanced out of the window and it was not raining heavily. "Anything."

That's what it means.

Yu Baihan has an automatic translation and stretched out his hand to lift the quilt. Lu Huan's coat was still on him. He took the move of his hands into the sleeve and put it in.

Lu Huan just found an umbrella out of the room, and he was hit twice on the back.

"Lu Huan, help me zip up."

"What zipper?" Lu Huan frowned. He turned his head and saw Yu Baihan wearing his coat on his back, rustling his head and rustling.

"...What are you doing?"

"Everything makes the best use."

Yu Baihan turned around, and the hood of his coat was full of water, snacks and paper towels.

Lu Huan twitched the forehead and said, "Take it out."

"Don't dawdle. You have to hold your umbrella later. I'm going to take a picture. It's just right to put things here."

He arranged a word for the two of them clearly. Lu Huan looked at him for a few seconds and raised his hand - brushed the floor and zipped him.

...

Five minutes later, the two left the homestay.

Walking all the way down the asphalt road in front of the homestay, the drizzle washed the air with coolness.

Two people, an umbrella, are very close.

After walking up, Yu Baihan took out his mobile phone to take photos.

He deliberately filmed the edge of the umbrella above into the camera. Outside the umbrella is a winding asphalt road, and the tall trees on both sides are mixed with drizzle and verdant green.