7 They are all brothers

7 — Do you have a good relationship with them?

Hot water is still gurgling in the bathroom.

Lu Huan sneered and went back. Yu Baihan tried to go downstairs to find Uncle Feng in a calm manner.

Downstairs, Uncle Feng is telling several servants not to go to the second floor.

Seeing Yu Baihan coming down, he was also surprised, "Master Baihan, what do you need?"

Yu Baihan stretched out his hand, "Uncle Feng, gloves."

Lu Huan changed back to Mr. Lu.
Mr. Lu won't help him wash his hair and take a shower. He has to be self-reliant.

Uncle Feng hesitated and pressed one hand on his pocket for a long time. He was afraid that he would interrupt his husband's good deeds. "Does Master Bai Han need gloves?"

Yu Baihan knew what he was thinking at a glance:
Well, you thick-browed butler, your thoughts are so complicated!

The bath water upstairs has been put away. He pushed the boat down the water. "Lu Huan needs it."

Uncle Feng didn't know what was sharp and hurriedly handed over his gloves.
...

Yu Baihan finished taking a shower smoothly with gloves.

The changed clothes were thrown into the dirty basket, one of which was Lu Huan's T-shirt.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw that the screen of the mobile phone on the sofa was on.

[Qi Yu]: [Where are the people] [Where are the people]

Yu Baihan, "..."

I almost forgot about joining the group.

He took his mobile phone and went out to find Lu Huan. There was no one in Lu Huan's bedroom, and Yu Baihan turned his head to the study again.

The door of the study was closed and it was covertted.

"Lu Huan." Yu Baihan shouted and no one answered.

He pushed the door in, directly opposite a desk with scattered documents.

This study is very large, and the whole two walls are bookcases to the top. There is a thin seam in the middle of the wall on the right, which is estimated to be a moving door; there is a Tang knife on the left table.

Yu Baihan has no resistance to this kind of knife, sword or gun.

He couldn't help walking over and looked at it.

The scabbard is simple and magnificent, and the knife is full of cold and sharp light. There is a sense of killing in solemnity.

As he was looking at it, he heard Lu Huan's voice from the door, "Who let you in?"

Yu Baihan turned around and saw Lu Huan standing at the door.

Probably just after exercising, his hair was wet on his forehead, and the chest of the cotton T-shirt was soaked.

Under the wet hair, a pair of cold eyes looked at Yu Baihan.

"I didn't find you anywhere." Yu Baihan looked at Tang Dao again and exclaimed, "This knife is so handsome."

"The town house."

Lu Huan answered casually, glanced around and walked to Yu Baihan, "What's the matter?"

Yu Baihan took out his mobile phone and showed it to him, "Qi Yu pulled me into the group. What kind of group is this? Is it a group of orders? Shall I go in?"