93 Take away the radish

Yu Baihan packed two lunches and left the canteen.

On the way back to the dormitory, he felt Yang Ziqi beside him looking at him several times.

He turned his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Yang Ziyi touched the tip of his nose again and withdrew his sight, "It's okay."

Back in the dormitory, Xu Fan and Jin Ming have come back.

Yu Baihan put the packaged rice on the table.

The two thanked everyone and divided the antipyretics brought back to everyone, "Drink some."

"Okay~"

After drinking antipyretics, Yu Baihan sat on the bed.

He didn't look at his mobile phone after leaving the canteen. Now he took out his mobile phone and saw Lu Huan text him ten minutes ago - almost when he left the canteen.

[Fish]: Did you have lunch with your roommates?

Yu Baihan put his legs on the bed and bowed his head to reply.

[Ears]: Yes. [ What's the matter?

[Fish]: Oh, do you get along well with your roommates?

[Ears]: It's good. Don't worry~

"..."

The message was sent, and the opposite side was silent for a few minutes.

Just as Yu Baihan was about to take his mobile phone for lunch break, Lu Huan's news came back.

[Fish]: I haven't heard you introduce your roommate this time.

Yu Bai creaked happily and deliberately teased him.

[Ears]: If you come on the day of the report, won't you see it directly?

After sending it, he was afraid that Lu Huan would be sensitive, and he specially added it.

[Ears]: It doesn't mean whipping.

[Fish]: ...

As the message was sent, the lights were turned off in the dormitory.

The curtains were pulled up, and the poplar chirled Yu Baihan, "Bai Han, there is not much time left for lunch break. There will be training in the afternoon. Hurry up and have a rest.

"Well, okay." Yu Bai echoed and shuttled into the quilt.

Before receiving the mobile phone, another message pops up in the dialog box.

[Fish]: Will the military training end tomorrow?

[Ears]: Congratulations on your correct answer! [ Open the alloy ball and sprinkle flowers]

[Fish]: I see. Good afternoon.

He is worthy of being a madman. He is about to go to bed.

Yu Baihan sighed, and then turned off his mobile phone and pulled up the quilt. He looked at the top of the bed with expectation:

Lu Huan asked him this. Are you going to take him to eat seafood pot tomorrow?

Or, eat something else~

Oh, I'm so shy.

·

The next day is the last day of military training.

It is said that it is the last day, but in fact, it only takes half a day.

The morning is a collective military parade. Under the scorching sun at noon, the firm slogan mixed with sweat, brought a successful end to the week-long military training.