29 It seems to be seriously ill

29 — What kind of smile is this? It's irritating

The kitchen of two people standing is a little quiet.

Yu Bai condensed for a second and then withdrew his eyes: Ha ha.

He almost believed Lu Huan's "unforgettable".

Senior Lu felt that the speech had destroyed dignity and wanted to reshape their image?

Yu Baihan accepted the brochure and pretended to calmly walked to the Liuli platform and took a water cup. "Senior Lu's speech can be updated again. 'Have you ever seen the refrigerator at 2:00 a.m.?'"

Lu Huan also calmly pressed off the mobile phone screen, "I have seen my classmate at 2:00 a.m."

"..."

The topic of irreconsideration is turned over.

Yu Baihan picked up the cup and gathered it up to Lu Huan, "Pour some water for me."

Lu Huan didn't say anything. He turned around and took the purified water from the refrigerator and poured it for him.

Pour tons of cold water.

Yu Baihan raised his glass to him, "Come on, cheers to our false friendship!" The dark eyes reflected the faint light of the refrigerator.

Lu Huan glanced at it with low eyes.

Yu Baihan changed his mouth, "I'm wrong. Cheers to our sincere love!"

"Ha ha."

Bang. Two water cups touched and made a clear sound.

Yu Baihan wanted to drink some water and went to bed, but in the middle of the night, he caught Lu Huan who secretly stunned him in the kitchen in the middle of the night, and his stomach instantly became more energetic under a glass of ice water.

He simply walked outside the courtyard and blew the night breeze.

Lu Huan didn't know what kind of mentality it was, so he followed him to the courtyard.

So late at night, the two walked together in the atrium.

The temperature is not cold or hot at this time, and the night sky is shrouded with stars and moonlight.

The breeze brushed his face, and Yu Baihan stood on the verdant path and closed his eyes to enjoy the silence of this moment.

After a moment of silence, he suddenly opened his eyes lonely.

The idle hand couldn't help taking out his mobile phone and opened the handheld word book...

A glance suddenly fell on him, with a hint of vigilance, "What are you doing?"

Yu Baihan had already removed his camouflage, and even calmly shared the screen with Lu Huan. He clicked his finger from the beginning, "Do you want to read the word book together?"

Come on, let them be honest.

Lu Huan stood beside him and looked backwardly.

The next second, a clear pronunciation popped out:

"Abandon, give up."

Two people, "..."

The voice was mixed in the night breeze and soon disappeared.

Yu Baihan was silent for two seconds and took his mobile phone back into his pocket, "It's three o'clock, Lu Xue... Does Mr. Lu have to go to work tomorrow?"

Lu Huan was also silent for two seconds and said "Uh-huh."

Yu Baihan suggested, "Then'll all go back to sleep."