53 Major issues

53 — Sit up in a dying dream

After saying that, the doctor looked at the three men and took out the register. He slowed down his tone, as if he were afraid of disturbing the patient's emotions. "It's over soon. You can register first."

"..."

Sun Yiqing took the lead in taking a step back.

He pushed his glasses and gave Lu Huan and Yu Bai with a meaningful look. "No, I'm just here to see them off."

They're the "them".

Lu Huan showed him back, holding his pocket in his hands and in a faint tone. "I think you can go and have a look together."

You "men".

Both people are included by default: ...?

He frowned and glanced at the two unhappily: What do Lu Huan and Xiaosun mean? He didn't quite invest in it just now.

One or two, now he's starting to get rid of the relationship.

He made a blaming, "You--"

"Don't argue." The doctor at the door interrupted and waved without discrimination, "Come in and register."

How many people, "..."

The consultation room is divided into two rooms inside and outside.

Entering the gate is an arc-shaped reception desk. There is also a waiting area next to it, with a sofa and coffee table, and the door inside has not been opened yet.

Yu Baihan registered a name first.

Lu Huan and Sun Yiqing stood behind him, and no one moved.

The doctor next to him looked at Yu Baihan happily, shook his head and looked at Lu Huan, and then walked aside as usual.

Yu Baihan was happy to see it.

He turned his head and pointed to Lu Huan, "Look at you taboo doctors~"

Lu Huan reached out and squeezed his cheek, drooped his eyes and said, "What are you happy about? Is he glad that he thinks you are still saved?"

Yu Baihan, "..."

As they spoke, the inside door opened.

A consultant said thank you and came out.

Then he saw a middle-aged man about 50 years old standing at the door, dressed casually and neatly, with a kind face.

The previous doctor called "Mr. Chen" and then motioned the other party to look at Yu Baihan's side, "one has been registered, and two others don't cooperate."

Chen Tianlang looked this way:?

"..." Sun Yiqing was right-sed and nodded and greeted, "Mr. Chen, I'm Sun Yiqing."

Chen Tianlang suddenly explained to the doctor, "These are not patients."

The doctor was confused for a moment, as if he had fallen into self-doubt:

Is that a patient?

Yu Baihan pressed his heart and shook Sun Yiqing in front of him and greeted Chen Tianlang.

The two sides will be introduced soon.

Sun Yiqing said a few people and went to the next door to squat his mind, leaving only Yu Baihan and Lu Huan who remained here.

Chen Tianlang said to Yu Bai, "Come on, let's go in and talk."

"Uh-huh." Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan again before he followed.