40 Plot break

40 — If you are wonderful, you can arrange it yourself!

Yu Baihan took cold medicine in the morning and fell asleep in the patter of rain.

He slept until noon, and then woke up by the vibration of his mobile phone.

More than a dozen messages pop up on the phone. Yu Baihan got up and clicked on it. There were friends on WeChat and information push.

[Qi Yu]: Shit, damn it, have you seen the news?

[Qi Yu]: [Link - The business situation in C City has changed dramatically!]

[Eating melons] [Eating hands] [Unsecret observation]

[He Yue]: What's the situation!?

[Sun Yiqing]: How are you?

"......?"

Yu Bai clicks on the link and push, and the page is full of information about Lu and Si's family--

[Jedi counterattack, will Lu return to the altar?]

[The largest trust company under Sijia's name exploded!]

[A brief analysis of the commercial situation in C, may the parents and children of the department be overheaded?]

"!" He was energetic and clicked on a few pushes and browsed it quickly.

During his sleep, the situation in the business world has changed rapidly. First of all, the Huo family suddenly returned all the "adapted" Lu's shares, and Lu Huan became the actual controller of Lu's industry again.

Then there was another problem with the Si family's capital pool. The Huo family withdrew its capital in time, and the Si family was forced to shut down with several industries.

Just one morning, the business situation in City C suddenly reversed, and the whole business community caused an uproar!

...

Yu Baihan looked at the information one by one, and he was relieved.

Steady, he smelled triumph.

It was 40 minutes after reading the information. When he quit the webpage to reply to his friend's message, he found that Qi Yu sent him another message.

[Qi Yu]: It's okay, Bai Han, that... Even if the Si family falls down, you still have Brother Lu. [ Take a sneak peek]

The company's family collapsed.

Listen to the touching prophecy.

[Ears]: Lending your good words. [ Hugging]

[Qi Yu]:?

Yu Baihan finished the news of his friends one after another, and the stone in his heart also fell to the ground.

It was dinner now. He had a big appetite and ordered a luxurious lunch, and then sent a message to let Hua Wu pick him up.

He is going home to meet the triumphant commander!

...

About two hours later, Hua Wu came, accompanied by two other brothers.

The three of them appeared at the inside door.

Yu Baihan was stunned, such a grand battle? Then he said with satisfaction: Well, this is His Majesty's posture to welcome him back to the palace after his triumph.

He got up dignifiedly and said, "Let's go."

Hua Wu hesitated, "I can't go back yet."

Yu Baihan, "What's wrong?"