24 Let him be healthy

24 — Lu Huan's video is so classic!

Yu Baihan sat on Lu Huan's side, with his shoulders straight and straight.

The sunlight poured in through the floor-to-ceiling window behind him and caged him on his shoulder, looking very posing.

The security guard looked around the two blankly: Huh? Isn't it a takeaway guy?

Lu Huan's slender fingers were put on his chopsticks. He stared at Yu Baihan for two seconds and withdrew his eyes. The words turned around his mouth, and then said, "Family."

Yu Bai's eyes are biased: Family members?

Such a dehuman identity is not special at all.

He said, "Oh, Mr. Lu said that you are one of your thousands of family members?"

Lu Huan couldn't help it, "Where did I get thousands of family members?"

"Of course I created it for you."

Look, he forgot again.

"..."

The atmosphere in the office was a little subtle. The security guard pestle was at the door. He wanted to go but didn't dare to leave.

Lu Huan lowered his eyes for a moment and suddenly laughed, "Then we want to hear me."

He looked at his pale side face, "Mrs. Lu?"

Yu Baihan was rippleted by him, and the corners of his mouth raised satisfactorily.

Hey, you don't have to be so tired~

Lu Huan's eyes fell on the corners of his mouth, took his lower lip, and then said to the security guard near Petroleization at the door, "Do you hear me? Go down."

"...Yes, Mr. Lu."

The security guard floated away in the clouds and took the door.

As soon as the door closed, the sitting posture of Yu Baihan became loose again.

He picked out the noodles in the bowl and said reservedly, "How embarrassed to say 'Mrs. Lu'..." He said it, his eyes were bright as he spoke.

Lu Huan saw through and said cooperatively, "Oh, what should I say?"

"Just say I'm your wild boy."

"..."

Lu Huan lowered his head and picked up the round poached eggs and looked calm. "That's better for 'Mrs. Lu'."

Before the two finished their meals, the office door was knocked again.

Yao Xingran took the tablet and pushed the door in. "Mr. Lu, I'll report..." She saw Yu Baihan coming out of the desk. She stopped her words and quickly withdrew. "Nothing."

"Come back." Lu Huan held her eyebrows and said, "Say it if you have anything."

Yao Xingran glanced at his eyes hesitantly.

Yu Baihan caught her eyes, "Do you need me to avoid it? Am I interrupting your work?"

"No, no, no..." Yao Xingran shook her head in a hurry. She bothered you two!

She immediately reported to Lu Huan concisely and quickly, and quickly withdrew from the office after Lu Huan nodded.

As soon as the door closed, Yao Xingran breathed a sigh of sigh of sigh of sigh.

... Unexpectedly, Mr. Lu's little demon concubine is coming!

As she thought, she took out her mobile phone and was ready to share the news in the company's "sister gosip group". As soon as I opened the group chat, I found that the message was 99.