51 Perfume has a mouthful

51 — ... What did he heard??

Lu Huan walked from the door to the bed and looked at the person with low eyes.

In a speechless look, Yu Bai swallowed the hawthorn in his mouth and said carefully, "Why is Dr. Lu here?"

Lu Huan glanced across the hawthorn candy paper cover on the bed and smiled gently, "I didn't come well."

Yu Baihan, "..."

He pretended to hold Lu huan's side of his clothes calmly, lowered his eyes and said slowly, "How come?"

Lu Huan stretched out his hand to brush off the residue from the corners of his mouth, "Why not? It's all delayed our eating for nothing."

"..."

Ah, Dr. Lu is in a bad mood.

He was so happy just now that he forgot to report his safety to Dr. Lu and called people back from the outside.

Yu Baihan got up and hugged Lu Huan's neck. The faint wine lingered the tip of his nose. He rubbed it against the shoulder. "I came back just right. Bai Han's stomach was uncomfortable again. Dr. Lu rubbed it."

The throat knot in front of me slipned.

Then he held one hand on his waist and pulled him away. Lu Huan looked down at him carefully, "Really uncomfortable?"

"Uh-huh." Yu Bai took his hand with a red face, lifted the hem of his pajamas and pressed the hand on his stomach.

Lu Huan's fingertips seemed to curled up and then pressed them up.

Yu Bai took the opportunity to lie down.

Lu Huan brushed the sugar paper all over the bed and knelt on one knee. He put one hand on the side of Yu Baihan's body, and the other hand gently rubbed it in one direction.

The palm is hot and the fingers and abdomen are rough.

Yu Baihan was kneaded comfortably and spread out his belly and rubbed his face against the quilt.

Lu Huan's voice came from above his head, "Just eat too much?"

He squinted, "Uh-huh."

Then the waist was rubbed hard by the belly, as if it was a light or heavy punishment. "You don't stop every day, don't you?"

Yu Bai trembled with his waist, unconsciously bowed up and fell back into the quilt. He raised his hand and put it on Lu Huan's wrist and looked at people - Lu Huan supported him above him, and his slightly messy forehead was lowered. There were no headlights on in the room, and the dim light at the head of the bed hung the two people.

Lu Huan's cold face flushed under the dizziness of wine, and his eyes were a little fierce.

Yu Baihan's heart thumped with his eyes, and his eyes gradually became confused, "Uh-huh."

The hand pressed on his stomach stopped.

After two or three seconds, the burning breath fell from above his head, with a shadow. Lu Huan pressed him to kiss him.

Hull...

This is not the first kiss, and both of them are more skilled than before. Almost the moment he was pasted to the lip, Yu Baihan consciously opened his lips and let Lu Huan's tongue probe in.

The slightly drunken wine mixed with the sweet and sourness of the hawthorn, and it seems to ferment rapidly in the dim and ambiguous light.

Somehow, the hand slipped aside and confineded the gloomy waist with one hand.