57 Receive rewards

57 — What switch is turned on?

Yu Baihan's eyes fell on the overturned black umbrella and Si Wei's face under heavy rain.

He was looking, and his earlobe was twisted by his fingertips.

Yu Baihan turned his head and saw Lu Huan look at him from aside, "Mr. Bai Han, is it okay?"

Lu Huan glanced at him carefully, just like a good student waiting for the promulgation of the results.

Yu Baihan leaned sideways, leaned against his forehead, and raised the corners of his lips. "Mr. Bai Han is very satisfied."

The rain on him was dozens of times more rained back for Si Wei.

The two looked opposite each other, and their warm breath gradually intertwined.

Lu Huan's eyelashes drooped and couldn't help leaning forward. He raised his chin and got enough, but he didn't kiss--

Yu Baihan suddenly withdrew and leaned back into the chair and smiled at him.

Lu Huan raised his eyes suddenly, and his eyes were insatiable and fierce.

It's like asking: Don't give it to your relatives?

Yu Baihan was stared at by him, and his little face became hot. He put up his hand and held Lu Huan's face with the idea of kissing. "Place play."

Lu Huan, "..."

Yu Baihan has a small abacus: save a lot, double happiness~

...

It's four o'clock in the afternoon.

Probably there was still a place to be reconvened after the matter of Qishan Mountain. Lu Huan answered the phone and wanted to go out again.

Seeing Lu Huan change his formal dress, Yu Baihan sat in the lazy sofa and appreciating and asked, "You are going out now. How long will you be back in the evening?"

He also wore summer pajamas and slender legs curled up in front of him. When Chao Luhuan poked his head, his chin rested on his knee, and his dark hair swept across his cheeks.

Lu Huan fastened his belt and turned around and looked at him for a few seconds. He turned around and touched his cheek. "Maybe ten o'clock."

"Oh..." Yu Baihan raised his eyes in Lu Huan's palm, with a little expectation in his eyes, and reminded, "Don't be too late. Remember to come back and get the reward."

The palm of his cheek closed slightly.

Lu Huan lowered his eyes and breathed a little, "Uh-huh."

·

Aftercare is more complicated than expected.

It was 9:30 for Lu Huan to finish processing at night. He looked at the time and ordered Fan Lin to drive, "Go home."

"Yes, sir."

The private car drove all the way back to the land house from the company, and the street lights along the way suddenly fell into the back seat of the car.

Lu Huan leaned against the back seat to turn on his mobile phone, and there was no news on it. He exhaled again and looked out of the car window.

For a moment, he said, "It's possible to open it a little faster."

Fan Lin glanced quietly from the rearview mirror in front of him and stopped, "Yes."

He suppressed his doubt: Didn't you set the speed of passing the car?