36 It's hot

36 — I'm still so energetic when I'm sick

It was noon when Yu Baihan got home.

He didn't come home overnight and wore Lu Huan's T-shirt when he returned.

As soon as the door opened, Uncle Feng was eagerly waiting outside the porch, "Is Master Bai Han back? Lunch is ready."

Yu Baihan was silenced by his loving and kind eyes for a moment, "Uh-huh." He walked into the restaurant under Uncle Feng's gaze, and it was indeed a light and warm supplement full of the table.

He looked at Uncle Feng, and Uncle Feng was distressed, "Here hungry."

Yu Baihan sat down with a sigh, "Where is the novel?"

Uncle Feng's old face was slightly ashamed, "The cold war broke the ice, and the firewood was dry."

"..."

Oh, he knew it.

After a warm tonic meal, Yu Baihan went back to the house to study. Near dinner, he sent a message to Lu Huan, asking if he would come back for dinner.

[Fish]: No, I'll be back later.

[Ears]: Received ~ [radish squat]

Yu Baihan received his mobile phone after replying to the message.

In the evening, he showed off his temperature meal alone and returned to his bedroom after dinner. At 10:30, Uncle Feng came up to deliver the milk, "Don't Master Bai Han sleep yet?"

Yu Bai drank the milk and said, "Sleeping later."

He summoned Lu Huan at night. If he turned his head and went to bed first, wouldn't he come back to listen to snore?

Uncle Feng moved, "I love learning!"

...No, he is squatting Lu Huan.

Yu Bai sent the old housekeeper out of the door with shame.

By nearly twelve o'clock, there was finally a slight movement in the corridor outside.

His landing radar moved and got up and pushed the door out.

Click. As soon as the door opened, it was facing Lu Huan a few meters away.

Lu Huan pressed his hand on the doorknob and heard the movement turning the head. The two looked opposite each other. As soon as Lu Huan closed his fingers, his eyes fell on Yu Baihan's body for two seconds. "You haven't you slept yet?"

Yu Baihan, "The radish squatted."

Squat online for a late return of the Lu command.

He said and walked over, "Have you finished your work?"

"It's almost." Lu Huan opened the door.

Yu Baihan followed him into the master bedroom. Lu Huan walked to the bedside and loosened the neckline, put his hand on the belt, and then turned to look at Yu Baihan. "I'm going to take a shower."

Yu Baihan reacted for a second, and then walked forward calmly.

All right, he understands.

He is no longer Wu Xia Han, who only admired it.

As soon as he reached out to grab Lu Huan's belt, he was "slapping" by the other party. The big palm held him firmly, and he looked up and saw Lu Huan's eyes deep.

Lu Huan asked, "What are you doing?"

Yu Baihan understood the hint, "Isn't it for you to get a wide coat?"