58 Can you stand it?

58 — You have mosaics in your eyes.

Yu Baihan got up the next day, and his side was empty.

The quilt was still warm. He buried it on Lu Huan's side and recalled:

It was still like that last night...

Their classmate Lu went to work like this today, and they didn't stay and warm.

Yu Baihan buried himself in the quilt for a while, and then got up and washed up.

His face was reflected in the mirror of the bathroom.

After brushing his teeth, Yu Baihan looked at the corners of his mouth in the mirror. Suddenly, the way Lu Huan pressed the corners of his mouth last night, and the picture of the corners of his mouth being opened for that moment came to his mind.

The heat on his face surged up.

He secretly rubbed his estimate: All of them may be a little difficult... But should it be half done?

Try it next sneak attack.

Yu Baihan was slowly shaking out of the bathroom with yellow smoke, and he heard the bedroom door open.

He turned his head and saw Lu Huan standing at the door in his home clothes.

At each other, Yu Bai was stunned for a moment.

Lu Huan's eyes are burning.

Yu Baihan's heart beat fast, "You didn't go to work?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan walked to him and lowered his eyes and said, "Eleven vacations."

Yu Baihan suddenly said, "Oh..."

He stayed at home for a long time, but he didn't notice the date and holiday time.

Suddenly, the hem was lifted up a little. His warm fingers and abdomen rubbed the fine meat, and Lu Huan's hand trembled with his legs, and his face turned red. "What did you do in the morning, Lu?"

Lu Huan's neck was also red. He whispered, "It's a pain to grind out the imprints?"

Yu Baihan followed his sight and found that it was the place where he wore a shirt clip yesterday - when their classmate Lu first talked back, he tightened a little with shame and angrily.

Later, when he talked back, he was pulled more tightly, and the buckle was rubbed with a red mark.

Yu Baihan climbed along the pole, raised his legs, "A little."

Lu Huan raised his eyes in front of him, and the two looked at each other for a moment.

With the rising enthusiasm, Lu Huan held his legs and lowered his head.

The kiss falls in the ground red place, soft and warm.

Yu Baihan was so miserable that he almost didn't stand still. Then he was held by Lu Huan, took the opportunity to put it on the edge of the bed and kissed little by little.

A few seconds later, he pressed his hand on the sheet and suddenly clenched it, "Lu Huan..."

Yu Bai contained the whole radish and fluttered red, "Last night, it was not just..."

Lu Huan's ears are hot, and his breathing is also hot. He put his eyelashes down and gently, "No."

Yu Baihan, "...to~" OvO

The crystal lamp on the ceiling shook in sight.

His eyelashes gradually became tide: What's going on? They seem to be much bolder.