52 Do you have any illness

52 — Did you really 'mark' him?

Yu Bai was silent for two seconds, raised his hand and pulled Lu Huan's face up. He was not sure, "Are you drunk, Lu Huan?"

Lu Huan was serious, "No."

Yu Baihan, "..."

The face in front of him flushed, and the bottom of his eyes was still pressed. The breath was mixed with light fragrance like a heat wave, and Yu Baihan was also burned all over.

He held Lu Huan's face and looked at people for a long time.

In the more and more messy breath of the other party, Yu Baihan suddenly understood! He blushed and lowered his eyes shyly and happily, "You, good will..."

ABO, mouth or something, isn't it more exciting than pulling radishes?

After thinking about it, he hooked Lu Huan's neck, put together on the other party's lips and said, "Come on, mark me." =3=

His mouth was covered by a big palm halfway.

Yu Baihan raised his eyes:?

With a wide palm, Lu Huan frowned slightly, as if there were any new doubts. But in an instant, it disappeared under the surging desire.

He lowered his eyes and gasped, clamped Yu Baihan's arm in one hand, and said hoarsely, "Go take a shower."

Yu Baihan's two eyes came out of his palm. His eyes were bright and his voice was buzzing, "I didn't wash it until the afternoon?"

Lu Huan was patient and said, "Go and wash the perfume."

Yu Baihan:????

He finally realized that there was something wrong in his heart:

Don't you want to take ABO's script and play with him?

In his fine room, Lu Huan has let go of his hand. The tall and hot body stood in front of him. Lu Huan looked down at him for several seconds, and couldn't help leaning over his lips and sucking.

Yu Bai shook his breath and shook, "Uh-huh..."

Then he watched Lu Huan retreat and touched his cheeks. The bottom of his eyes were mixed with cherishness, and then turned around and strode into the bedroom and closed the door!

"......"

Yu Baihan who stayed in place:????

It's not ABO play, but a play?

He knocked on Lu Huan's door, "What trick are you playing?"

The lock tongue "clicked" sounded.

Across a door, Lu Huan's hoarse voice came from inside, "This situation doesn't work. I'll deal with it first."

Yu Baihan:.........

He was fascinated in place for a long time.

The memories in my mind gradually connected - from Lu Huan going upstairs, sending messages solemnly, to the fragrance of the two, pheromones...

Yu Bai paused and then didn't believe it.

Wait, is Lu Huan serious about saying "pheromones"?

He rushed downstairs a few steps and turned a corner to see Uncle Feng sitting on the sofa in the side hall, listening to the novel intoxicatedly.

"Poor Omega can only submit to pheromones and is driven by mouth. Under the mouth, he has spent seven days and seven nights..."

"..."