38 Picked by others

38 — Take it back to the house and plant it

The lip was close to the corners of the lips, and no one moved for a while.

Yu Baihan reacted for two seconds: He was, kissing Lu Huan...

His heart beat a few beats faster, and his eyelashes trembled. The place where his lips were close seemed to have a slight electric current, which made his face warm and his heart was ready to move:

Why don't he sneak forward and make up some?

Just as he was thinking about it, his hand around his waist suddenly took him away.

The warm touch on the lips disappeared, and instead, the slightly messy breath fell.

Lu Huan didn't carry him too far, so he stopped two centimeters away. Such a distance, one point is too lingering, and one point back is too estranged. It seems that the true desire is revealed in restraint, and ambiguousness breeds between intertwined breathing.

Yu Baihan's hand climbing on Lu Huan's shoulder tightened slightly.

The slight force seems to wake people up and fall on the lips and shake. Lu Huan lowered his eyes and retreated him to the stairs.

The distance opened, and Yu Baihan looked up at Lu Huan.

The other party straightened his lip line, and his eyes were deep. He don't know if it's because of the warm light. The root of the ear seems to be a little red...

Yu Bai blushed with a small face.

They commanded the mainland, as if they were a little innocent.

There is also a hidden aggression in pure love. It's like a chained beast, which makes him want to untie the shackles rebelliously - what will happen to Kangkang.

As he was thinking about it, there was movement from the other end of the kitchen.

Aunt Zhou's voice came from the kitchen to the dining room. "Porridge has been boiling all the time. You can eat it directly. I'll take it out."

"That's right." Uncle Feng said.

Gu Dong. Yu Baihan moved with his throat.

He knocked on his waist and took it back and turned him over. Lu Huan's emotional voice fell behind him, "Go to dinner."

After saying that, he raised his hand and drove people to the kitchen.

Yu Baihan was put into the kitchen by him and sat down at the table.

Lu Huan stood at the door and looked up with a pocket in one hand.

At the table, Aunt Zhou and Uncle Feng were clothing spoons, bowls and chopsticks, but they didn't notice the undercurrent between them.

The porridge in front of him was still a little hot, and Yu Bai got up and blew it. A glance was next to the side and caught a glimpse of Lu Huan's lips again.

His heart beat and he secretly regretted: they were all delayed by a fever and didn't aim!

Lu Huan said, "What are you looking at?"

Yu Baihan withdrew his eyes and said, "It's nothing."

When he spoke, his lips touched the edge of the bowl and stained with thick white rice porridge. The pale lips were scalded by hot porridge, and the color gradually darken.

He was testing the temperature with a little along the edge of the bowl, and suddenly listened to Lu Huan, "Drink porridge well."

Yu Baihan:?