89 Kissing after drinking

The eyes all fell on him.

Yu Bai slightly probeed, "What's wrong?"

The hardware wholesaler quickly took back his sight and squeezed it together, like a group of silent quails.

Lu Huan turned his head and looked at him and squeezed his lower lip.

As soon as Yu Baihan walked to Lu Huan, he was pulled by his wrist.

In the dim and ambiguous light around him, Lu Huan's cold face looked even more demagogic, and his eyes were heartbeating.

Lu Huan whispered, "Who is the fish?"

"...?"

The four golden flowers behind them were squeezed together and looked at them secretly.

Yu Baihan reacted for a second, and then:!

He reached out and poked him, looked up and asked Lu Huan, "What do you think?"

"How do I know?" Lu Huan looked at him, paused, and said calmly, "It's also very close to him, isn't it?"

"Yes, very close." Yu Baihan patted the other party's condensed handsome face under Lu Huan's suddenly deepening eyes. "After all, I have to kiss each day~"

"..."

Lu Huan was stunned for a moment.

Hardware wholesalers have also spy their heads.

After two seconds, Lu Huan's lower eyelashes gently fanned, "Is it me?"

"Look, right?" Yu Baihan turned out his mobile phone and put it under his eyelids. An emoji of "Little Blue Fish" is marked above the chat box belonging to Lu Huan, followed by a love.

Lu Huan's cold look dispersed in an instant and umighed gently.

The hardware wholesaler also breathed a sigh of relaxation.

Wen Lou stroked his heart and cheered, "That's great. It turns out that Brother Lu is a fish!"

Words fall, four times silently.

The collective sight was "brushed" to him again.

Wen Lou: ...

Lu Huan turned to Yu Baihan and hooked his finger, "So, why am I a fish?" He asked in a voice that only two people could hear, "Because we are in vain, is it a wave?"

Yu Baihan, "..."

I started to order him again, didn't I?

He made accusations, "What are you talking about?" He has such a beautiful implication!

He pulled Lu Huan to sit down in the booth, and Qi Yu had ordered wine for others in time. Yu Baihan was a meter away from them. He came to Lu Huan to point out, "The avatar you used to be like this..."

He changed his wording, "Deep. Can't I add you a small fish and swim freely around the seabed~"

Lu Huan's fingertips shook slightly.

It seemed that a swimming fish suddenly broke into his heart. The fish's tail swung and stirred the silent sea in the depths.

His dark eyes moved and his fingertips were raised.

Before he met Yu Baihan's face, the person in front of him suddenly turned to him again.

Yu Bai's head with wine and narrowed driftly, "And it's so easy to catch~"=u=

Lu Huan:

Lu Huan:?

A touch of orange suddenly appeared in his mind, which was the "fish substitute" at home.