97 Want to cover the michang

On the weekend, the two went back to the main house.

After Yu Baihan went back, he found that Qin Lun had also returned.

The two just met in the small courtyard. Qin Lun tanned a lot, and with that resolute look, he looked even more strong and bold - I don't know which one came back.

Yu Bai sighed gently, "You have become dark and stronger."

Qin Lun was deep, "It's still mature."

Yu Bai nodded with a blanks: Indeed.

It smells like a thousand sails.

When he returned to the house and saw Lu Huan, he asked about Qin Lun, "Did you transfer Qin Lun back?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan seemed to be dealing with something, but he didn't raise his head. "There is a task left to him."

"Can't Qin Lun hit remotely?" Do you still need to come back?

"I didn't come back because of the task, but because of the reward for him."

"...Oh." OvO

Congratulations.

Lu Huan finished his work in the morning and the light was good in the afternoon, so the two went to the archery hall to take pictures of the video.

Fan Lin took the video for them.

Lu Huan's archery is also very good, but it is different from Yu Baihan. The picture of Yu Bai and open the bow is vigorous and bright, which is easy to remind people of a teenager in fresh clothes and angry horses.

Lu Huan's cold and calm temperament, coupled with his long-standing courage, the arrow wind is fierce and decisive, and there is a sense of deterrence from the screen.

Obviously, there are two completely different painting styles.

However, after putting down the bow and arrow, Lu Huan turned his head and looked at Yu Baihan beside him, and the killing all over his body was unloaded in an instant.

The picture showed a harmonious tension.

After shooting the video, Yu Baihan sent it to He Yue and posted it to the official account after editing.

As soon as he sent it, He Yue replied.

[He Yue]: Ok~ As a result, Senior Lu still took pictures. [ Delicious]

[He Yue]: By the way, I saw that almost all the videos forwarded on those platforms have been removed, and several stinky men who had scolded me before have also been banned. Your senior Lu did it, didn't you? Hey, I'll take good care of you~

Yu Baihan turned his head and looked at Lu Huan.

Lu Huan was ordering something to Fan Lin at the other end now, calmly calmly.

Yu Bai's heart is slightly hot: Why is the radish still secretly rubbed to protect the radish...

I didn't ask him for a customs clearance reward.

He walked over a few steps and pounced Lu Huan's waist, one by one in front of him. "Sover Lu, you have the ability to start the money, aren't you?"

Fan Lin inhaled instantly opposite him.

It appeared! The world he shouldn't have existed.

Between the elbows, Lu Huan's waist suddenly tightened.

He stretched out his hand to make sure of the swinging radishes. After a pause, he paused and then said to Fan Lin, who was in front of him, "Go back first."