43 Celebration party

43 — Unknown foreboding has increased.

...Si Tan, rare guest.

Yu Baihan looked at the photo again and frowned slightly: Damn it, why did he take it better than his selfie?

If he had known yesterday, he had cut the old number and used this one on WeChat Moments.

He saved it with his finger, cut back the new number and sent it to Lu Huan.

[Ears]: Does it look good? [ picture]

[Fish]: Who took it?

[Ears]: Photographer invited by the second sister.

"..."

After five or six seconds, the voice call came over.

When the phone was connected, he heard Lu Huan's voice from the opposite side, "What is she looking for you?"

Yu Baihan said, "She made an appointment to meet me. By the way, what's wrong with my eldest brother?"

Lu Huan, "Si Yan stopped going back to Si's house this morning. He is looking for a scapegoat to exonerate himself." After a pause, he asked again, "What do you think about the meeting?"

Yu Baihan: Huh?

He thought that Lu Huan would directly and domineeringly "encircle" him.

He thought for two seconds, "Then see you."

With a motionless personality like Si Tan, he can take the initiative to find him, which is difficult to meet him for thousands of years. Do it and cherish it.

"Uh-huh." Lu Huanmo for a few seconds, slowed down, "Pear the bracelet, let Huawu follow you, don't be alone..."

Yu Bai was cheerful, "Look at you, So nagging~"

"..."

The call is disconnected.

Yu Baihan cut back to the old number and wanted to reply after thinking about it.

[Yu Baihan]: OK, see you here.

[Yu Baihan]: [Link - Rotating Small Hot Pot]

After he finished sending it, he turned to Uncle Feng for motion sickness medicine.

...

Yu Baihan made an appointment with Si Tan on Wednesday night.

He was accompanied by Hua Wu and the two bodyguard brothers who came to pick him up last time.

Four people sat in the car. Hua Wu drove in front of him and reminded him implicitly, "Young master, we will follow you step by inch in a moment."

Yu Bai didn't know, so, "I know."

Otherwise, will you come to the gate of the station to watch the wind?

After saying that, he reminded him in turn, "By the way, your exercise may be a little high in a moment. Prepare well."

Brothers, "...?" Huh?

It's at the alley you were familiar with yesterday.

Yu Baihan and Hua Wu waited at the door of the store for a while, and then saw a figure coming from the alley.

Si Tan was dressed in a plain white cheongsam, which made her thinner and weaker. She also brought three bodyguards and followed her all the way.

Near, Si Tan Chaoyu smiled and said, "I'm seeing you again."

The other party looked natural. Even if he had just taken a picture of him a few days ago, it seemed that nothing had happened.

Yu Baihan also smiled, "Second sister, sit down and talk."