44 Absolutely safe

44 — Describe the feeling~

The roar gradually approached and stopped at the gate of the land house.

Yu Bai walked through the living room with a few steps, opened the side door of the terrace and walked out.

Four extended trucks lined up outside the door, and it seemed that there were some huge objects "duggling" and "twisting" above it from a distance.

Yu Bai was shocked and was about to retreat to the room. He stretched out a hand from the side and squeezed his back of his neck and carried it forward.

Lu Huan walked him in the direction of the door with inescapable strength, and a cold smile fell on his lips, "We are white, where are we going to jump?"

"..." Yu Baihan.

He was slipped to the door by Lu Huan, followed by Sun Yiqing and Qi Yu.

Wen Lou got out of his popular red running and saw Lu Huan and Yu Baihan, and a angrily smile raised at the corners of his mouth, "Brother Lu, Bai Han. I have your love, put it away."

After saying that, he turned his head and raised his hand in the jealous eyes of everyone, "Come on, stand up!"

Yu Baihan: Stand up?

The covered cloth in the car was torn off--

In the buzzing blow, a pair of heads twisted and slowly rose. In a few seconds, two giant figures stood "bang" above the truck, shaking their arms and dancing with the wind.

The shaking facial features are Lu Huan and Yu Baihan.

The facial features were still picked out from the photos of the two, and the front of the body was printed separately:

Jiangshan beauty, six relatives don't recognize it

"......!"

Yubai pupil earthquake:

Isn't this a inflatable dancer??

Just the opening reward, the one who beckoned at the gate of the gas station!

The whole scene was a little stagnant, and only "Dancing Lu Huan" and "Dancing Bai Han" still danced in the truck.

Wen Lou wiped his forehead and explained, "Well, there were many inappropriate words some time ago. he specially sent a pair of 'good couples' to decriminal the merits~"

Yu Baihan returned to his senses: ...

No, you may be guilty.

Sure enough, he heard Lu Huan's voice the next moment, "What's in?"

Wen Lou, "I specially asked the eminent monk to open the light and put it in my house for three days to ward off evil spirits."

Let it go for three days. Repel evil spirits.

Lu Huan's eyes are darker.

Yu Baihan said silently for a long time, "You have a heart."

Wen Lou nodded and led someone to move the couple of "dancing couples" to the courtyard. Qi Yu and Sun Yiqing looked at Lu Huan's look, oiled the soles of their feet, and ran away quickly.

For a moment, only Lu Huan and Yu Baihan were left at the gate of the land house.

Yu Baihan caught a glimpse of the corners of Lu Huan's mouth and squeezed his lips and comforted softly, "You are one of the few friends."

Lu Huan, "..."

"He, it's relatively simple."

"..." Lu Huan took a deep breath and said, "Let's go and go back to the house."