69 You want to go to heaven

... Elk Huan!

Yu Baihan was hit in the heart in an instant, and his whole body was dizzy with excitement--

What, how can it be so cute?

Is Lu Huan hooking him up?

He reached out and squeezed Lu Huan's two red ears, pinched them around lovingly, and took an inch in his heartbeat. "My Christmas elk, why doesn't there be antlers and deer ears?"

Lu Huan lowered her head and let people go up and down his hand, and his throat knot moved with shame. "Just be here."

Yu Baihan said, "Oh, it turned out to be a deer in atmosphere."

Lu Huan, "..."

He looked down and turned the topic, "Is the gift okay?"

Yu Baihan immediately withdrew his hand and couldn't wait to urge, "Let me see again, when did the ticket come from?"

Lu Huan turned over her mobile phone and showed him, "Ter off tomorrow and leave the day after tomorrow."

Yu Bai was excited, "I don't need to rest. Let's go now!"

He can, he has no problem!

"..."

Lu Huan stretched out two fingers and asked him, "How many are this?"

Yu Baihan, "yeah!"

Change your fingers to three, "What about this?"

"Okay!"

Lu Huan withdrew his hand and pushed him over to the bathroom. "You are so excited. Go take a shower and go to bed."

Yu Baihan, "..."

When both of them finished taking a shower, they lay back to bed.

Lu Huan hugged someone in his arms and was ready to turn off the lights to sleep.

Yu Bai took off the neckline of his pajamas and made the final confirmation reluctantly, "Is there really no antlers or deer ears?"

As he spoke, he looked over Lu Huan's head:

I always feel that there should be something to put there...

A hand suddenly stretched out to wipe his eyelids.

"There is no such thing."

Yu Bai arched, "Oh."

The lights in the room were turned off and the bedroom fell into darkness.

Yu Baihan still muttered regretfully, "If it weren't for antlers and deer ears, some of my spirit, etiquette, and some good qualities would have been greatly damaged."

Lu Huan patted him on the back with his eyes closed. "It doesn't matter. Your spirit, etiquette and beautiful qualities are about to overflow."

"..."

He opened his eyes blankly.

He groped and flattened Lu Huan's lips in the dark, "It's naughty again."

Talk nonsense.

·

On the first day of relaxation after the exam, Yu Baihan slept directly until ten o'clock.

He woke up in a subtle movement and saw Lu Huan packing his back at him.

Yu Baihan got up and said, "Didn't you go to the company today?"

Lu Huan seemed to be shocked by his voice and slammed down the suitcase. Then he turned around and said calmly, "I'll go far away tomorrow. I'll collect our things at home today."