103 Double dismounted

Yu Baihan pressed a hand on the door buckle.

He didn't react for a second, and then opened his eyes slightly.

...Lu Huan shouted "Yu Baihan".

He turned his head and looked at Lu Huan.

Lu Huan was standing in front of the terrace and staring at him. The other party's eyes were quiet and his fingertips were still put away nervously.

Large areas of sunset and leaves have become a blurred background in an instant.

Yu Bai's heart was pounding in his chest, and he looked at Lu Huan in a daze.

Until Lu Huan asked, "Really?"

His heart trembled and huh-huh.

Lu Huan seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and his tight figure relaxed. He walked to Yu Baihan and stopped in a few steps, and his eyes looked at each other's facial features carefully.

Then gently pinch the person's earlobe.

Lu Huan lowered his eyes and shouted again, "Yu Baihan."

Yu Baihan completely recovered.

His heart seemed to have been touched hard, and thousands of emotions flushed like a tide, mixed with excitement and confusion in the overwhelming shock.

He reached out and grabbed Lu Huan's sleeve, "How do you know..."

Lu Huan didn't say anything, just looked at him like this.

Obviously, it was him who was lifted the vest, but Lu Huan seemed to be more careful than him. He squeezed his lips and brewed emotions, as if to be thinking about how to open his mouth.

Such a soft and stable look makes Yu Bai contain a sense of peace-to-earth security. The initial shock and confusion faded, and his downturned brain began to work again.

Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan, with a moving look at the bottom of his eyes, "Are you..."

Lu Huan looked at him and gently said, "Huh?" With a sound.

Yu Bai guessed, "Do you eat all the fruits in front of your photos?"

No, it's a real god.

"..."

Lu Huan's eyes flowed for a moment. He stared silently at Yu Baihan for several seconds, and then reached out to drive people into the room, "Go upstairs to take a shower first."

He rubbed his gray head and said, "Sake up and let's talk about it."

"...? Oh." O.O

·

Yu Baihan is taking a shower in the bathroom.

Water vapor steamed his watery brain with heat. His white face flushed and he was still immersed in the sound that Lu Huan just called him.

That's his original name.

Lu Huan was the first person in the world to call his name.

Yu Bai's heart surged again, and his eyes were inexplicably hot.

Then he reached out and closed his head, wiped the water vapor and wet hair on his face, and walked out wrapped in a bathrobe.

Out of the bathroom, Lu Huan was sitting by the bed waiting for him.

The two looked at each other.

Yu Baihan squeezed his lower lip, then jumped up to bed in a few steps, rubbed over this side of the bed, poked him in front of Lu Huan, and felt itchy. "Say, how do you know?"