27 The road is wide

27 — Take it and be yourself

There is a moment of silence at the door of the dormitory.

Lu Huan seems to be in place. The slender eyelashes hung down, and he couldn't see the look clearly in the bottom of his eyes. Only the raised throat knot moved slightly.

Yu Baihan saw that he didn't respond and got closer again. A pair of plush ears almost pestle under Lu Huan's eyelids, "What's the matter? It's a surprise..."

Suddenly, there was a sound at the other end of the corridor, "Damn it, it's not a haunted, it's a demon--"

Lu Huan's eyelashes shook and returned to his senses. He reached out his hand and pushed the person in.

Yu Baihan was pushed back to the dormitory by him! Looking up, Lu Huan also followed in with his long legs. The tall figure squeezed into the narrow space and blocked the outside world's sight.

After Lu Huan came in, he took the door of the dormitory with his backhand.

Bang, the door is closed behind it.

The two stood face to face.

In the quiet space, it seems that you can hear each other's breathing.

Yu Baihan saw that Lu Huan didn't say anything, and shook his ears again. Two little tiger teeth appeared between his bent lips. "Do you like the gift?"

The sound of the bell knocked on the eardrums lightly.

Lu Huan clenched his fingers on his side for a few seconds. Suddenly, he raised his hand and pinched the cat's ears above his head. The bell rang abruptly.

His deep eyes stared tightly. After a moment, his tight lip line was loosened. "...it's too noisy."

Yu Bai said, "You don't like bells."

That is to say, cat ears still like it.

The hand that fell over his head seemed to have moved. Unfortunately, the cat's ears could not convey touch. Yu Baihan didn't know what Lu Huan was doing. He was about to look up when his hand was loosened again.

Lu Huan took her hand back in his trouser pocket and said in a faint tone, "Where did you buy it?"

Yu Baihan said, "School Gift Shop."

Do you have such love? They all came to ask him for the link.

Lu Huan put his hands in his trouser pockets and looked at him inexplicably.

Yu Baihan glanced at him again over his head, and immediately took off the cat's ear. "Since you like it so much, I'll give it to you."

He was very reluctant, but his movements were simply neat.

It seems that I can't wait to plant these ears on Lu Huan's head.

"I just don't know if it will be hooped..."

Bang. A palm suddenly patted him on the lid of the thirst, and he pressed him back.

Yu Baihan:?

Lu Huan's palm fell on top of his head, "No."

The slender finger nodes passed through the gloomy white and soft hair, as if with restrained ruthlessness, and slowly claslapd the back of his head.

Lu Huan looked at him drooping, "You wear it."

...

The car was still parked outside the school, and Yu Baihan was ready to carry his schoolbag and luggage with Lu Huan.