84 Be stronger

Lu Huan came back at night.

As soon as Yu Baihan heard the movement in the second bedroom, he couldn't wait to jump out without even wearing his shoes. He pushed the door to the door, "Lu Huan--"

The door opened, facing Lu Huan and Fan Lin, who stepped into the corridor.

Yu Bai said for a moment.

Lu Huan heard the sound and stopped.

Fan Lin, who was following him, was still holding a tablet, as if he were doing something to report. Fan Lin's voice was loud, and he also looked at Yu Baihan.

Yu Baihan was standing barefoot at the door of the second bedroom.

The eyes were anxious, and the thin white instep fell on the dark floor, and the cyan blood vessels were faintly visible, looking thin and fragile.

Fan Lin's pupils shook, and he hurriedly looked at Lu Huan beside him, and saw that Lu Huan's eyebrows sank.

He couldn't stand it, "Sir..."

"You go back first." Lu Huan opened his mouth.

Fan Lin glanced at Yu Baihan, who was about to stop talking, and then bowed his head and hurried back, "Yes."

He turned his head and went down the stairway.

...

At the same time, Lu Huan walked towards Yu Baihan. He stretched out his hand and put his body around his waist and strode back into the room and put it on the bed.

Lu Huan frowned and said, "Why are you running barefoot again?"

At this time, there was no outsider. Yu Bai immediately hooked Lu Huan's shoulders recklessly, swinged his legs and said happily, "I can't wait to welcome you in triumph~"

Lu Huan's eyebrows relaxed, and the corners of his lips bent slightly, "Uh-huh."

Yu Baihan saw that the clouds that had been deposited between Lu Huan's eyebrows for more than half a month dispersed at this moment. He could obviously feel the relaxation of the other party's heart, and he also became happy.

That's great. It solved the big problem...

Why don't you get dry quickly~

He hooked Lu Huan's neck and pulled him to the bed. "Isn't it so busy next?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan put his hands on his side. He knelt on the edge of the bed on one knee. He bowed his head and exhaled a sigh of heat. "There is still some follow-up to deal with, but not much."

Yu Bai moistened his lower lip and looked over expectantly, "That..."

"What is this?" Lu Huan suddenly opened his mouth.

He turned his eyes and reached out to take the pillow of the orange tropical fish on the bed, pinch his slender fingers.

"Oh." Yu Bai glanced at it, "This is your fish substitute."

"...?"

"You made Bai Han very empty during this period ~ so I found a double fish."

Lu Huan was silent, as if he didn't understand, "Why, it's fish?"

Yu Bai opened his mouth and opened for a moment without find out the reason. He immediately made accusation in the opposite direction, "Sent shouldn't the point be 'replace'?" How long have you been with me? You can only let Poor Baihan fall asleep alone with his doll in his arms.

Lu Huan stopped studying deeply and touched his lips with lowered eyes, "Uh-huh."

"Uh-huh, what?" Yu Baihan took the opportunity to say, "Since you are not busy, should I pick up your Niu Cobalt Lu Han back to the palace?"