91 High-level cover owner

The two returned to the living room.

Wen Lou hurriedly tampered with the message stuffed in the congratulatory.

Lu Huan glanced at it and said, "Don't change it. The living room is not soundproof."

"..."

Wen Lou looked depressed in an instant and wanted to cry without tears. "Brother Lu, I was wrong!" After two seconds of frustrating, he cleverly made up for it, "Why don't I send you two more?"

The inflatable dancer rushed into his mind in an instant.

Yu Bai immediately declined alertly, "No, Lu Huan is not such a stingy person. Feel free to be between friends. Don't make such a difference!"

Lu Huan rarely cooperated and nodded, "Uh-huh."

Wen Lou breathed a breath of relaxation and blessed with emotion, "You are so generous. It's a hundred years!"

The chapter that is almost over-repleted is turned over in time.

Yu Baihan sat on the sofa. He saw that the bottle of juice was placed on the other end of the coffee table by Lu Huan, so he picked up the cup and handed it to the person. "Earth-flavored Lu Huan~ Give me some drink."

Lu Huan looked sideways at him, looking at him secluded.

Yu Bai looked at him, and then touched his face to comfort him. "Forget it, I just like your rustic smell. It's especially right~ You can engrave whatever you want."

Just spoil you. Fill the juice with Baihan!

Lu Huan looked back, took his cup, "When you..."

The bubble juice sighed.

Mixing the laughter and fighting voices of the rest of the people beside him, Lu Huan's voice was blurred and low.

Yu Bai said, "Huh?" For a moment: What are you waiting for him?

Pass a full glass of juice to you.

His spiritual cover was knocked by Lu Huan, "Drink it, dull and white."

"..."

Yu Bai's probe was on the edge of the cup in his mouth, revealing two dark eyes: OvO???

Not long after the anniversary, the rainy season is over.

The archery hall was finally completed, and it was built on the other side of the main house. Turn right from the main house to enter the venue.

As soon as the venue was repaired, Yu Baihan couldn't wait to arrive at the scene.

The venue is covered with wooden floors, and the collection, bows and arrows sent to him by Lu Huan are also placed in the venue, which looks magnificent and rustic overall.

The venue is semi-open.

At this time, the afternoon sunlight leaked from under the eaves of the courtyard into the suspended corridor. Large areas of begonia flowers are planted around the courtyard, and bright clusters sway in the sunlight.

Yu Bai was surprised, "Didn't you say planting osmanthus?"

"Oscented osmanthus and others have also been planted." Lu Huan stood beside him and put his bright eyes into his eyes. In the charming sunlight, Lu Huan's expression softened, "The flowering period is different. In this way, it can last forever all year round..."

Yu Baihan, "Yellow!"

Lu Huan, "..."

The soft look turned calm.