75 Horse drop warning

After Yu Baihan finished speaking, it seemed that Lu Huan was in place.

Lu Huan's eyes moved slightly, and his throat knot slipped.

He held his hands on Lu Huan's face, and his fingertips touched the corners of each other's eyes, as if a little wet. Yu Bai leaned over and said, "Is there so much touch?"

Lu Huan's eyelashes trembled gently, "Uh-huh."

Yu Bai was happy, "Don't be too touched~ This is what I should do."

"..."

After a long time, Lu Huan took down his hand and exhaled a sigh of relief, as if he was calming something.

Yu Baihan couldn't wait to touch him. He hit the iron while it was hot and rubbed over with expectation. "Do you do it?"

Lu Huan raised his eyes and stared at him with dark eyes.

Then he turned over and kissed him, "...do it."

This time is different from usual.

Yu Bai's crystal lamp shaking on the ceiling in a hazy sight felt that Lu Huan had lost the strength of the previous two times, but it seemed to hold his strength and his movements were gentle.

It seems to be like nothing, which makes him tortured and happy.

In the end, he only remembered that Lu Huan bit his shoulder socket. And he also overflowed tears uncontrollably in the blank space of that moment.

Yu Bai thought in a trance:

It seems that this wave of cheering is not bad before getting on the bus...

...

The next day, Yu Baihan woke up earlier than before.

Probably because Lu Huan changed his style, he didn't feel as sore and weak as the first two times.

When he woke up, Lu Huan was sitting next to him.

Yu Baihan rolled over the lap and turned over. Lu Huan moved the book in his hand above and looked down at him, "Drinking water? What's wrong with you?"

Yu Baihan said, "Drink a little."

Lu Huan put the book on the bedside table and brought the water.

Yu Baihan followed his movements and glanced at a line: "If Life deceives you".

He:?

Is Lu Huanding be self-cultivating in the morning?

Soon, the water glass came to him.

He was helped up by Lu Huan and leaned on the bed and drank half a glass of water. Lu Huan's hand lifted his collar and fell on the tooth mark and rubbed gently.

"Does it hurt?"

Yu Baihan followed him, "It doesn't hurt."

Lu Huan said, "But you didn't cry last night."

Yu Baihan's face was hot, and he stared at him:

That's not crying bitterly. Do you have to let Bai Han say such a lost thing?

He stretched out his hand and poked, "I also like that one last night."

There are several more styles in the future.

Let Bai Han be happy~

Lu Huan pressed his finger and squeezed his lower lip. "That's probability."

Yu Baihan: Huh?