70 New Year's eve

This trip was arranged by Lu Huan.

Probably to save physical strength, the itinerary is relatively leisurely and loose.

After the first day of peace, the two went to bed early in the morning. In the next two days, I went to experience a recreational program created by Guanyang Mountain, such as ropeways, scooters and high-altitude swings.

Yu Bai was full of interest. He temporarily left the "Eating Radish Eating" and wrapped in a scarf down jacket, and blushed his cheeks.

He didn't have enough to go back to the hotel at night. After taking a shower, he looked through the Yangshan tourism strategy in bed.

Lu Huan, the project mentioned in the strategy, basically took him to play. Yu Baihan turned over a few pages, and suddenly saw a strategy mentioning the "gu Peak" west of the main peak of Guanyang Mountain.

The peaks are high and steep, accompanied by clouds and dew.

When Lu Huan came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, Yu Baihan picked up his mobile phone and shook it. "Haven't we been here yet?"

Lu Huan's eyes were in a sung s, "Well, tomorrow."

He said, "I'm going to take you there tomorrow."

It turned out to be on the trip.

Yu Baihan suddenly exclaimed and lowered his head and slid down the mobile phone page. While skating, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the date, "Today is the 30th, and tomorrow is the last day of the year."

So they will celebrate the New Year's Eve together tomorrow.

He didn't hear Lu Huan respond after he finished.

There was a few seconds in silence in front of the bed.

Yu Baihan looked up at people from the front of his mobile phone, looking down at Shang Lu Huan.

There was a trace of enthusiasm in the bottom of his eyes and looked at him and didn't say anything.

Yu Bai probened, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's nothing." Lu Huan was slightly relieved and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I'm going to Gufeng tomorrow. Go to bed early today."

Yu Baihan took his mobile phone and pulled someone to bed. "Let's go together~"

"..."

Lu Huan lay down on the bed, and Yu Baihan arched into his arms and closed his eyes. His cheeks were close to the heart of the land, which faintly revealed the other party's rapid and tight heartbeat.

Huh? He touched it with his eyes closed, "It's so fast."

Lu Huan's chest fluctuated twice as if he were calming down. Then he pulled down the man's hand and grabbed it in his arms. "Sleeping."

"Good night, Elk Huan~"

...

The next day was a good day.

The sun shines from the top of the head, reflecting the mountain clear and transparent.

The distance from the main peak to the Gu peak is not close.

The two first took a bus to Gufeng, and there was a stone step up, which needed people to walk up.

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan walked up for about ten minutes before they arrived at the top of Gufeng Mountain. The hill was a flat ground, with a gloomy glance and immediately admired--

No wonder the strategy is recommended to come to the peak.

This should be the highest peak of the whole Guanyang Mountains. Out of the top of the mountain is a steep cliff, almost through the clouds and fog, and a panoramic view of the mountains and clouds.