83 The collapse of the family

After Yu Baihan came to his senses, he touched the bed and found that he hadn't brought his mobile phone.

He took out the tablet from the bedside table and sent a voice to Lu Huan on WeChat: "You don't have a heart!"

He was still hot all over now. After sending this, he couldn't help arching back to bed with soft hands and legs, accusing dissatisfiedly by voice: "Lu Huan, too much..."

The sound seemed to be tidal, mixed with a slightly disturbed breath.

After Yu Bai Han passed, he fell on the pillow, and his eyelashes slowly dissipated heat.

It took about ten seconds for the tablet to shake.

He raised it a little bit. It was news from Lu Huanhui.

[Fish]: Don't fool around.

[Fish]: Otherwise, it will be postponed for another week.

Yu Baihan:!!!

He pushed the flat aside, rubbed the quilt and closed his eyes aggrievedly and fell asleep.

Restrain Lu Huan and don't interfere in personnel.

...

Early the next morning.

Yu Baihan was aroused by the anger.

He got up enthusiastically and returned to the master bedroom, but he pushed the door and found that there was no one on the bed. Lu Huan has got up. Only the quilt was cluttered aside, and Lu Huan's mobile phone was still on the screen and rested on the pillow.

Yu Baihan walked over and took a look.

On the screen, there was a chat interface between the two people, and the conversation stayed on the voice he sent last night and Lu Huan's reply.

He was watching when he suddenly heard a faint sound of pumping water in the bathroom.

Yu Bai turned his head: Huh?

He walked over a few steps and said tentatively, "Lu Huan."

Then there was another burst of water, and Lu Huan's hoarse voice mixed with the sound of water came from inside, "Uh-huh."

Yu Baihan pushed the door in.

When the bathroom door opened, Lu Huan was standing by the washbasin, flushing from his face to neck. When he turned to look at him, his slightly wet forehead swept his breathing eyebrows.

The space is still filled with the unsipated smell.

Lu Huan was here just now...!

Yu Bai's face was hot for a moment and muttered, "You don't let me fool around. You're not presumptuous."

Lu Huan stood in front of him, looked down at him, and said as if he were thinking about the wording, "I...no problem."

"..."?

Yu Bai stared at him.

Lu Huan's flushed neck, and his throat knotted, and he couldn't help reaching out and holding his cheeks.

As soon as he covered his cheek, Yu Bai asked, "Have you washed your hands?"

Lu Huan curled up at his fingertips and his face turned red. "Wash..."

Before he finished, Yu Baihan said, "It doesn't matter if you don't wash it." As he spoke, his head kissed Lu Huan's palm, and his soft eyelashes brushed the hot palm.

Lu Huan breathed and pinched his cheek, "Tss me again."

Yu Baihan said, "I'm not tossing around yourself."