10 Hardware wholesale

10 — Why don't you delete me?

Lu Huan's eyelashes trembled slightly, and then raised his eyebrows imperceptibly.

Si Yan stopped and saw that Yu Baihan had nothing to say, turned his head and left.

The sound of footsteps gradually faded away, and his white and tight back relaxed.

He approached Lu Huan and whispered with little excitement in his eyes, "How much is that newly developed black technology generally worth?"

Lu Huan was indifferent, "At least eight digits."

Yu Baihan:!!!
His heart surged for a moment, and the old god was shooting Lu Huan on the ground, "You can spoil me well."

"..."

Lu Huan was silent for a second.
He don't know what he thought of, so he smiled softly again.

They have been standing here for two or three minutes. Yu Baihan said to Lu Huan, "Let's go, let's go downstairs for dinner."

If you get the equipment, you will slip away after eating.

As soon as he turned around and was about to leave, he was suddenly pulled back by Lu Huan. His hands took his open neckline and tied him a button.

Lu Huan's movements are not tight or slow. "cover the brand of our romance and passion."

"..." Yu Bai was shy with a squeezed lips.

The two went downstairs together, and the staircase was waiting for the servants to take them to the restaurant. Fan Lin, who had just been taken away, also appeared now with a guilty face.

"Sir, I--"

"Let's go to the restaurant." Lu Huan motioned him not to say anything.

In the restaurant, Si Yan stopped and Si Wei had arrived.

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan sat down, and waited for a while before waiting for the late feudal remnants.

Si Yunxian and Yuan Ying not only came late, but also sat silently for two or three minutes without saying a word. The whole restaurant fell with needles, and all the servants around bowed their heads and dared not make a sound.

Yu Baihan took a look.

If the photo frame of Si Yan stopped upstairs is given to the frame of the two people on the main seat, this face will look like a memorial service.

Three minutes later, the chopsticks bumped.

Si Yunxian finished his power and finally picked up the bowls and chopsticks, "Eat it."

As he spoke, the atmosphere in the restaurant flowed again.

Yu Baihan had a good lunch.
The remnants of the table didn't talk much. Si Yan stopped and Lu Huan chatted harmoniously.

At the end of the meal, Si Wei put down his chopsticks and said, "What are the arrangements for Mr. Lu and Xiaohan in the afternoon? If not..."

Lu Huan said, "I'll bring Bai Han to my friend in the afternoon."

Si Wei stopped and then looked happy, "Oh, then Xiaohan and Mr. Lu go and play. The third brother will leave you."

On the main seat, Yuan Ying looked at Yu Baihan and didn't say anything this time.

As soon as the lunch was over, Yu Baihan was quickly dazzled by the Si family.

Lu Huan took Yu Bai into the Sizhai compound, and Fan Lin had already been waiting outside the door.