47 Green and turbulent

47 - Intrigue the shadowy thoughts

The heat brushed the face, and the soft lips came up.

The moment the lips were close, a burst of crispness jumped overhead...! Yu Baihan's eyelashes trembled, closed his eyes in the sudden and felt his accelerated heartbeat.

His back neck was held in the palm of a hot hand.

Lu Huan's lips were so close to him, the two of them breathed together hot and rapid. It's just that the lip is close to each other, which makes people dizzy.

After pasting for about ten seconds, Yu Baihan raised his chin slightly. Then he felt Lu Huan's lips moving, rubbing his lips as if nothing, so that the cracks of his lips were opened a little.

Hu... Yu Baihan couldn't help but stretching out his hand to hook Lu Huan's neck, tentatively stretching out the tip of his tongue and licking gently.

The palm of his hand behind his neck suddenly tightened--

"Well...!"

Lu Huan's messy breath fell, his hand was loosened, and turned to hug his waist. He lowered his head and pried open his lips and leaned in like a temptation...

In the cool night breeze, there was only the slight sound of Lin Yeshasha and the breathing and heartbeat of the two people.

The noise of the downtown is far away, and the leaves and twilight separate this small intimate and ambiguous space.

Yu Baihan raised his head and endured Lu Huan's kiss.

Lu Huan's traditional restraint was washed away by a fine crack, and he rushed out fiercely, wrapped in his lips and tongue.

It's like indulging instinct, green and turbulent.

During the entangled kiss, the fragrance of roses filled in a trance.

Yu Bai's shoulder gradually became softened by his waist until he seemed to be hurt by something in front of him. He slid down Lu Luhuan's shoulder with one hand, and then touched the whale pendant.

The whale pendant with a pair of bracelets is sticking to Lu Huan's heart.

The white heart is hot.

He couldn't help wrapping back softly, and the delicate whisper leaked from the cracks in his lips, "Well..."

He don't know how long it took to be pestered, and Lu Huan finally withdrew.

Yu Bai hung on Lu Huan's shoulder and looked up at people. His lips turned red, and his eyes were steaming. He seemed to understand why he didn't kiss him. He was blank, "Huh?" With a sound.

Lu Huan's reason just pulled out suddenly fell back.

He held down his pale and moist lips on his fingers and abdomen.

Yu Baihan looked into his shaking eyes, fanned his eyelashes, and leaned over shyly, "Where do you want to kiss? Kiss."

After saying that, Lu Huan breathed in a mess.

Yu Bai's neck was rubbed hard by the rough palm of his hand, and then Lu Huan bent over again.

His waist was tightly hooped, and he grabbed Lu Huan's shoulder. The thick breath fell down for a few seconds, but the side of the neck was gently pecked.

Like feathers brushing.

Yu Baihan trembled with his back and trembled.

...so itchy.

The next moment, Lu Huan got up and let him go.

He pricked it softly on Lu Huan's shoulder, "Do you still kiss?"