95 Excessive confidence

The lips were gently touched and removed.

Yu Bai's face was slightly hot, "Oh."

Lu Huan looked down at him for another two seconds, and then turned around and left.

When the figure disappeared from the stairwell.

Yu Baihan reached out to close the door. As soon as he turned his head, he looked at his roommates dull and shocked:

"..."

The whole dormitory was quiet, as if it had been pressed and suspended.

Yu Bai probened, "What's wrong with you?"

Although it's a little shy to kiss in public, it's not shocked.

Xu Fan opened his mouth and slowly recovered his voice, "You...no...he's not..."

"Damn it!" Jin Ming suddenly interrupted Xu Fan's support. At this moment, he finally saw the wedding ring worn by Yu Baihan, "Are you...married?"

Several eyes fell on the pale ring finger at the same time.

Yu Bai raised his hand shyly, "Uh-huh~"

"..."

There was another second silence in the dormitory.

For a long time, Xu Fan looked as if his cognition had been subverted, holding his head and said in a blank voice, "So is your brother's marriage partner!"

As soon as the words fell, there was something wrong.

Yu Bai leaned back with a tactic: His brother?

When did Lu Huan become his brother?

However, this script is also quite emotional... Unfortunately, it can't pass the review.

He said with a faint regret, "He is either my brother or my marriage partner."

A nostril of Xu Fan:!

Jin Ming muttered, "Early marriage in England..."

Yu Baihan saw that they had not recovered yet, so he changed the topic, "Do you eat snacks?" He came out of the apartment in the morning and brought some snacks, and then he took them out.

"Eat!" Xu Fan immediately recovered and took it, "Thank you, thank you, your brother... No, your partner is so bold that you will definitely come back."

Yu Baihan:......?

Xu Fan, "Ah, didn't you say it was bankrupt?"

Yu Bai added embarrassedly, "My family is bankrupt, but Lu Huan doesn't."

"..."

Xu Fan instantly showed the look of being deceived!

After thinking for a few seconds, he and Jin Ming threw two bloody eyes at Yu Baihan: Can it be...

Yu Baihan said, "It was only bankrupt after marriage."

Both of them breathed a sigh of relaxation.

Jin Ming praised, "Then your partner cherishes you and never abandons you."

"..."

Yu Baihan opened his mouth and closed it.

Forget it, not to mention that the Si family was bankrupt by Lu Huan.

He nodded, "Well, Lu Huan is such a beautiful person."

A few people chatted while sharing snacks.

Yu Baihan handed over a few bags of snacks to Yang Ziqi, "Here, yours."