104 Change back to your real name

Yu Baihan was holding a mouthful of tea. Hearing this, he opened his mouth as soon as his eyes lit up.

Lu Huan quickly closed his chin with his eyes and said, "Tell it down."

Yu Bai swallowed it with a coo, and then opened his mouth excitedly, "I want to!"

I can change my name back. Of course I think about it!

His whole face was radiant and he looked bright. Lu Huan looked at Yu Bai's undisguised joy on his face and squeezed the corners of his lips and whispered "huh-huh".

Yu Bai asked excitedly, "So if someone asks, how should I explain it?"

Suddenly, I changed my last name out of thin air.

It's simply groundless.

Lu Huan took a calm sip of tea, "No explanation."

Yu Baihan, "..." It's really wayward and presumptuous.

He thought for two seconds, and then creaked happily, holding herbal tea and kicking his legs happily. "Then don't explain~"

Lu Huan bent the corners of his lips, "Uh-huh."

...

Since the name is to be changed, those documents that have fallen their names have to be changed accordingly.

The two chose Yu Baihan's time to have classes and quickly changed their ID cards, marriage certificates, Junguiyuan's property certificate and the information on their student status.

On various documents, the name "Si Baihan" has been completely changed back to "Yu Baihan".

Yu Baihan looked at his new ID card:

The photo on it was also re-taken. A clean and refreshing face smiled brightly at the camera.

He was so satisfied that he took a picture and posted a WeChat Moments.

[Ears]: Get to know each other again. [ Picture]

The news was sent out, and the circle of friends was shocked!

Yu Baihan changed the name quietly without warning. It has inexplicably changed to an unrelated "Yu" surname that has nothing to do with the original Si family name, nor to the current Lu family surname.

What does "yu" mean?

For a while, Yu Baihan's friends and school classmates in the circle came to ask him one after another, and he answered uniformly:

"If you want to change it, just change it."

It is estimated that he didn't intend to say it in detail, so everyone would not ask again.

Anyway, it's all "white", and there is little difference.

Yu Baihan's name change spread from his circle of friends at the beginning, but I don't know if he has received a lot of attention now, and it has gradually spread more and more.

When He Yue sent a message to Xu Xinyan, he knew that it had also been discussed in the small forum in the upper class circle.

Yu Baihan is right in the apartment now.

He just came out of the shower and spread it on the window sill. He turned on his mobile phone and clicked in and strolled around:

"The Lu family changed his surname, surnamed Yu."

"Yu? Why?"

"I don't know, and I didn't explain it. My little sister's friend asked and said that he wanted to change it.