25 Broken shell bird

25 — He is going on a long voyage tonight

Is there nothing to look good? Why doesn't he believe it?

Yu Baihan patted Lu Huan, held his hand and was even more interested. "Don't be shy. Let me appreciate our Lu's style."

Style...

With his hand tightened, Lu Huan's eyes fixed.

The two were looking at each other, and behind them, Xue Qin suddenly said again, "I found it!"

As he spoke, he clicked on the video, "Xiao Lu, don't be embarrassed. Let your partner see what you looked like."

The video was clicked, and Lu Huan's cold voice came out of it: "Hello, teachers, students. I'm the freshman's representative, Lu Huan."

Here we go! Yu Baihan quickly twisted over and looked.

On the mobile phone screen, the teenager in a white shirt is beautiful and green, and the flower of the kaolin looks the same as it is now.

He quietly appreciated: Isn't Lu Huan quite handsome?

Yu Baihan didn't care about the hand on his wrist and got closer.

The video continued to play. Lu Huan's face was cold on the screen, and his thin lips were open: "Yesterday, we were still sweating in the examination room. Today, we are like broken birds, leaving the shelter of our wings."

Wait, Yu Bai has a slight shock with pupils: broken birds... Lu Huan?

The hand holding on his wrist gradually tightened. At the same time, Lu Huan looked at the camera in the video with firm eyes:

"In the future, we should be stronger and stronger. It would rather be jealous than pitiful."

The cold face looked serious and word for word, "Don't bet on youth, because you can't afford to lose."

Yu Baihan had a breath.

He moistened his dry lips and turned his head to look at Lu Huan behind him.

Ten years ago, Lu was really...

Behind him, Lu Huan was hanging his eyelashes, the lip line was straight, and the ears were thin and red. Yu Bai's eyes fell on his crimson earlobe, and his heart rippled.

Oh... Lu Huan is like this, and he still wants to be bullied~

Probably aware of his eyes, Lu Huan quickly raised his eyes, and the palm of her hand clenched fiercely again, "Don't look at it, Si Baihan!"

Yu Bai comforted softly, "It's nothing. It's very inspiring."

Lu Huan took a deep breath and had no time to say anything. Xue Qin suddenly patted Yu Baihan, "Come on, the most classic is coming!"

Yu Baihan: Is there any more classic one?

He immediately gave Lu Huan a soothing look and stared at the video that had reached the end.

On the screen, the dean of the business school also appeared on the podium.

The dean picked up a microphone and said, "Lu Huan was admitted to our school with the first grade in his major. How do you usually motivate yourself to learn?"

In the video, Lu Huan's dark eyes accurately found the camera, "There is no special way."

"I have nothing. That's my reason to work hard."

Yu Bai inhaled suddenly, "........."

Words fall, video is out of place.

A few words were marked next to the cold face: Lu Huan, the freshman representative of the business school.