96 Identity exposure

Yu Bai was patient, "Oh, I'll listen?"

"I..." Lu Huan paused, stretched out his hand to hook his finger, "I'll accompany you to the class."

Suddenly there was a silence around.

Everyone stared at the hands hooked by the two, and the sparks waiting to be strangled out in their eyes--

What's the situation? Isn't it here to provoke?

Why did you still hold hands???

In a stunned gaze, Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan's slightly cramped face, and then tolerantly grasped the other party's hand back.

Forget it, just spoil you.

He gently pulled Lu Huan's hand and said, "Let's go. Didn't you come to the class with me?"

Lu Huan's tight body is slightly loose.

He shouted and walked into the teaching building with Yu Baihan.

When the two turned their heads and left, the stagnant atmosphere outside the teaching building finally slowly flowed. The melon-eating students have come to their senses one after another, and several people can't help secretly taking pictures of their backs--

In the photo, the two held hands, ambiguous and intimate.

Everyone marveled: Is the grass digested internally?

...

On the other end, Yu Baihan took Lu Huan to the classroom.

This class happens to be Xue Qin's class.

Xue Qin saw Lu Huan from the side of the podium. First, he accidentally raised his eyebrows, and then laughed teasingly, "Are Xiao Lu here?"

Lu Huan nodded, "Xue Yuan."

The sight in the classroom fell on both people in an instant.

Many of them came to the lecture for Yu Baihan, and sporadic comments immediately sounded from all directions:

"What's the situation?"

"It's so handsome... holding hands!"

When the sound came, Yu Baihan suddenly felt that the confidence overflowing from the side was more abundant, comparable to the revival revival of the continent.

He took a deep look at Lu Huan.

So sultry, Xiao Lu.

The two of them went through everyone's sight to sit down in the back row.

As soon as he came to his seat, Yu Baihan listened to Lu Huan's faint opening, as if he were chatting casually, "I seem to hear something."

A padded tone.

Yu Bai cheered cooperatively, "What's the sound?"

"The heartbreaking voice."

"..." He creaked happily and stretched out his hand to poke Lu Huan's waist. "He said jokes again~"

Lu Huan shook his waist and abdomen, holding his confused hand, "Don't make trouble."

The two were hooking their hands under the table when they suddenly heard Xue Qin's voice coming from front of them, "I'm ready for class. Don't talk to the two students in the back row.

The front row looked around again.

Lu Huan: ...

Yu Baihan: ...

He looked briskly at Xue Qin, and a faint suspicion came to the bottom of his heart: Why do you feel that Xue Yuan was intentional?

Is there an illusion that it's hot again?