100 The last hurdle

Yu Baihan was sitting on the sofa and staring at the night, and Lu Huan came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

He stopped in front of the sofa and said, "What are you doing?"

Yu Bai narrowed slightly, "The sky is coming..."

Lu Huan whispered, "Speak people."

"..." Yu Baihan stretched out his hand to pull him down and pressed him to sit down. "Miss Xu called over, and Si Tan used her blood to match her blood type."

Blood type matching.

I know what this means with some common sense.

Lu Huan frowned with his eyebrows and hung his eyelashes and didn't know what he was thinking.

While thinking about it, a hand suddenly took a hand through his hair. Yu Bai pulled Lu Lu's dry and thick black hair, "Don't think about it... Your hair seems to be dry. Let's go to bed."

Take away two hairs between the pickpocket.

Lu Huan's scalp was pulled slightly painful, and his thoughts were brought back.

He answered, then pulled off his pale claws and carried people to the bedside.

The two lay back to bed.

Yu Baihan turned over and skillfully rolled into the radish pit, "Turn off the light!"

After he finished speaking, he looked up, but he saw that Lu Huan's face was still solemn and cold, and a gully bulged between his eyebrows.

Yu Bai blinked with eyelashes, and then helpless: Well, he said that he would scare the little elk...

You won't have nightmares at night, will you?

As he thought about it, Lu Huan had turned off the light sideways.

The room fell into darkness.

In the darkness, Yu Bai thought for a moment, and suddenly reached out to bury Lu Huan's head in his arms and patted twice.

Lu Huan in meditation:?

Yu Bai showed pity, "Don't be afraid, Bai Han sleeps with you in his arms."

Lu Huan: ...

"Good night, innocent Lu Huan."

"...Good night, the world is in vain."

·

Xu Jiamen has a wide range of roads, and Xu Xinyan is also the only daughter in the family.

Now that she doesn't trust Si Tan, the Xu family is vigorous and unequivocal when they investigate this matter.

It's just that there is no news from Xu Xinyan, and Yu Baihan has not received Si Tan's movement for a long time.

[Urban Weird Tan]: Mind your own business, brother. ^_^

"..."

Ha ha, he also wants to say that he should do less bad things.

Yu Baihan replied: ^_^

After receiving the news from Si Tan, he talked to Lu Huan.

Lu Huan's expression became serious, pinched his wrist and thought for a moment, "I've called Hua Wu back in the past two days and sent you to and from school."

Yu Bai umed and curiously, "Where did you call back?"

"From afar..." Lu Huan paused and understated, "Foreign."

Yu Baihan also paused, "Okay."

As long as it is still on this world territory.

Huawu was sent far away. According to Lu Huan, it is estimated that he will not be back until tomorrow night.