54 Courtship signal

54 — Why don't you come in soon?

The next morning, Yu Baihan went downstairs for dinner.

He got up a little late today.

Yesterday, he was caught off by director Lu. He rolled his little face in bed at night and fell asleep for a long time.

When Yu Baihan went downstairs, he saw Lu Huan, who was supposed to go to the company, sitting on the sofa in the living room and looking at the computer.

He poked his head at the door of the living room, "Didn't you go to work?"

Lu Huan raised his eyes from the sofa and moved his eyes, "I won't go to the company today."

"Oh." Yu Baihan saw that he was still wearing a computer in front of him, probably at work, so he turned to the dining room for breakfast.

Breakfast is ready in the dining room.

Yu Baihan sat down. Halfway through eating, he watched Lu Huan come in from outside and sat next to him.

At this time, he got up early and stayed at home, and Lu Huan's forehead was set up at will. He is also wearing a soft home dress, which is less sharper and more soft.

Yu Baihan was full of joy when he saw it and couldn't help turning his head and asking, "Come and have dinner with your student Bai Han?"

Lu Huan huh, paused, and asked like gossip, "Did you sleep well last night?"

Last night.

Yu Bai was ashamed and took a sip of milk, "It's okay."

After he finished speaking, he didn't hear Lu Huan's reply, and the other party looked as if he was brewing something. Yu Baihan put down the cup and leaned over. "What's the matter? Didn't you sleep well?"

Breathing close, Lu Huan looked down on his lips, and then took a tissue to wipe the corners of his mouth. "I didn't sleep well."

Some dead memories always kill him repeatedly.

For example, "Who put you to bed?"

"I'm not used to sleeping with others."

"From today on, you move to the second bedroom..."

Abbreviated as, Memories and Killing All Night.

Lu Huan now remembered that the root of his neck was still looming dry.

His fingers on the table curled up cramped up, and his dark eyes looked at Yu Baihan, waiting for people to continue to ask questions.

The two of them are opposite each other.

Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan's look.

He doesn't look energetic.

No wonder he stayed at home and didn't go to work today.

Is it because he rolled around in bed like him last night?

He blushed, stretched out shyly to hold Lu Huan's cheek and said thoughtfully, "Then you make up for a while today."

"..."

Lu Huan raised his eyes from the palm of his hand.

Lu Huan was about to say something with his thin lips. He saw Yu Baihan withdrew his hand and chewed the vegetable leaves in the salad:

"I happened to have an appointment with Liu Jinci to go to the library today. You can have a good rest at home."

If he want to export, stop.