68 End of the exam

Qin Lun next to him did not make a sound, and it seemed to have entered a different dimension.

Two seconds later, Lu Huan opened his mouth. His face seemed to be covered with thin frost, and his tone sounded smooth and indifferent. "I accidentally clicked at the pop-up window and didn't turn it off."

After saying to Qin Lun, "Go back first."

"Yes, sir." Qin Lun quickly took the device and turned away.

When the back disappeared behind the door.

The bedroom was quiet for another moment.

Then, Lu Huan's pale face turned red quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Yu Bai sighed lightly: Can't you hold on, Senior Lu...

Lu Huan stood beside him, lowering his eyes without saying a word, as if he had lost a big bet.

The kaolin flower that stirred up the business world, is now losing in front of the small pop-up window.

Yu Bai was silent and couldn't bear to gently touch Lu Huan's cheek. He searched for wording in his mind, "It's okay. Qin Lun's mouth is very tight."

"..."

When it falls, the temperature in the palm of your hand is hotter in an instant.

Yu Baihan put his voice very lightly and continued to work hard, "I misunderstood you before."

I didn't expect you to really not.

"No." Lu Huan, who was in silence, finally opened his mouth. He pulled down Yu Baihan's hand, and his deep eyes were dyed like thick ink. "I'm just looking for protective measures."

He added, "You are too crispy."

Yu Bai was spoiled and thoughtful, "Okay, okay, I'm too crispy."

Lu Huan, "..."

For a moment, he exhaled and turned his head to turn off the stacking web pages on the computer screen.

The back to the back of the man's neck is flushed.

Yu Baihan looked at him, and his heart itched: It's so unsing to be funny. They are Senior Lu...

He "slapped" around Lu Huan's waist, "Then have you studied it now?"

"...uh-huh."

The deep voice paused and came from the front, "It's almost."

Yu Baihan rubbed Lu Huan's back with his cheeks, "I'm looking forward to it~"

Lu Huan turned off the computer and turned around to pick him up. "Furry downstairs for dinner."

Yu Bai followed him out of the land of right and wrong.

"Okay."

...

After breakfast, I went back to my room.

Yu Baihan received a call from Qiao Yun. The other party greeted him first, saying that he had been sent some tonic, and then said:

"Don't be too nervous these two days. Just go out for a walk. There is a special temple in Jiuyun Mountain. Do you want to worship Wenchang?

Yu Bai became interested, "This is good."

Good luck and let's go.

His phone is hands-free. When he hung up the phone, Lu Huan said, "Are you going to Bai Wenchang?"

Yu Baihan, "Is that okay?"

"It can be okay, but I have to say goodbye in the morning." Lu Huan checked his mobile phone and said, "You go. We'll live in Jiuyun Mountain tonight and go directly to the temple tomorrow morning."