5 It's quite wild

5 — Let's see how Lu Huan reacts

A short sentence was suppressed and frustrated by Lu Huan.

At this moment, Si Wei was not here, and Yu Baihan waved again.

As soon as he took the mobile phone, he looked up and asked Lu Huan, "Then which face do we, Mr. Lu, prefer~?"

The tone is more depressed than Lu Huan.

A pair of dark eyes looked at the latter, and the anti-guest was the main one.

Lu Huan's fingers were still pressed on the corners of Yu Baihan's mouth. As Yu Baihan looked up, the palm of his hand rubbed his face.

The skin on the white face is very white, but the eyes are very bright. Coupled with the round curve of the eyelids, a face that should have been pathological looks bright and vivid.

Lu Huan looked down at him.

The past scene poured into my mind for a moment, and the tide receded.

For a long time, he pressed a depression on Yu Baihan's face with a little force.

Lu Huan's eyelashes drooped and couldn't see the look in the bottom of her eyes. Only the smile on the corners of my lips is very light, and the tone of the mouth is gentle. "I don't like to pretend to be good."

Yu Baihan thought for a second and understood, "Oh, you like wild~"

Lu Huan, "..."

Yu Baihan: Coincidentally, isn't that him?

With him, he patted Lu Huan's hand and said wildly, "Okay, what are you pinching?"

"..." Lu Huan.

Yu Baihan ended the topic wildly with a crisp sound.

Lu Huan put his hand back in his pocket and stood in front of him side with a step.

The figure reflected in the bottom of the eyes is straight and slender. Yu Bai and openly appreciated Lu Huan's posture, and his previous worries came to his mind:

Don't be degraded by such a handsome person.

He calmed down and tempted, "Why did you agree so sharply to the project?"

Lu Huan looked at him and smiled unafully.

Yu Baihan:? What are you laughing at?
He was slamming in his heart with a smile by Lu Huan, for fear that the other party would say a thunderous "to please you".

Then he can really blow up Lu Huan's dog head.

Under Yu Bai's frightened gaze, Lu Huan finally said, "The main reason is that I will lose money."

Yu Bai blinked: What is the source of intuition...?

Lu Huan slowly explained, "It's unlucky and unlucky." He added, "Even after reading it."

"..."

Yu Baihan took a breath.

Someone copied homework! He wants to raise his hand and sue the teacher!!
...

However, the matter of "can copy homework" at least affirmed Lu Huan's IQ from the side, and he was relieved for the time being.

He looked at the time being almost twelve o'clock, "Is it time for us to eat?"

Lu Huan turned around and said, "Let's go."

Yu Baihan leaned from him and said, "Will there be a long queue when you go to the canteen now?"

"..." Lu Huan looked at him and said, "Go out to eat."

Oh, well... A shallow shyness appeared on Yu Bai's face.