33 You see it wrong

33 — I seem to have seen the sitcom in your eyes.

Lu Huan looked down at Yu Bihan's imprisoned wrist to the cabinet door.

Instead of rushing to unlock the lock, he first reached out and pressed it on the thin chain between the latter's wrists, as if he were thinking about his feat.

The tall shadow shrouded, and Yu Baihan put his back in front of the iron cabinet, looking up at Lu Huan's slightly lower face.

This scene...

It's inexplicably a little exciting.

With a move in his heart, he raised his hand and pulled the side of Lu Huan's clothes.

Lu Huan turned his head and looked at it, "What are you doing?"

Yu Bai blushed with a small face, and his imprisoned hand pretended to earn money. He secretly became excited and automatically entered the play, "Let me go..."

Lu Huan, "..."

Lu Huan looked down at him, "Which one came out of this?"

Yu Baihan jumped out of the play for two seconds and quickly prompted, "Star Wars, you are the combat commander."

After he finished speaking, he continued to enter the play, "I'm really not an undercover agent, Director Lu. Trust me."

As he spoke, he reached out and pulled Lu Huan to himself.

"..."

Lu Huan was pulled forward by him, and his other hand was "banged" on Yu Baihan's side! The two of them were almost close in front of them. Lu Huan lowered his head and looked up and again.

Yu Baihan was imprisoned in Lu Huan's arms and raised his eyes shyly and boldly.

Lu Huan looked at him with his eyelashes for a few seconds and suddenly laughed, "Oh? Isn't it an undercover agent? How can I trust you?"

He pressed the hand on Yu Baihan's wrist hooked the silver chain and pressed his fingertips against it.

There was a burst of itching in the place where the finger and abdomen was rubbed, and the bracelet was strangled slightly painful.

Yu Baihan's heart beat a little faster.

Lu Huan... Good meeting.

He moved his hand and sincerely confessed it, "I am full of Director Lu, and I have no secret from the conductor at all. If you don't believe it, please check me..."

The hand on his side suddenly lifted up and pinched his chin.

Lu Huan stopped his words and glanced over his bright and vivid facial features, as if he were describing them carefully. For a moment, he smiled low on his lips, "Of course I believe that we are in vain... students."

The tone sounds like you are in a bad mood.

Yu Bai looked at him with bright eyes. Lu Huan gently pressed on his chin and withdrew her hand.

Then "click" and the lock was opened.

Yu Baihan loosened his hand and shrank his wrist back.

Lu Huan took a step back and the light fell back in front of him. Yu Baihan looked down at his wrist, and there was a faint red mark where he was strangled by the thin chain.

He falsely accused, "Director Lu strangled me."

With that, he stretched out his wrist under Lu Huan's eyelids.

Lu Huan pressed his claws, looked at his pale and happy face, and asked softly, "The corners of your mouth were raised in pain, right?"

Yu Bai immediately pressed the corners of his mouth reservedly.