76 Grab the tail

In the following time, Yu Baihan stared at the rolling ball in the field all the way.

The more he looked at it, the more suspicious he became:

This strong "with the door" style is not imitated by ordinary people.

Unless he is the personal disciple of Master Baihan.

Wait until the copy ends.

Yu Baihan took the initiative to poke into the other party's chat box.

The chat record also stayed in the "tea words and tea words" that I was knocked into the cold palace last time.

Yu Bai sent a tentative sentence: You had a good time.

The other party replied in a second as if he was flattered: It's okay.

After returning, the other party took the opportunity to quickly send a flower and added: You are also awesome.

[Li Shijian's dog]: Of course.

It seems that the blindness of both of the rookies boasts to each other, and the Yu Bai contains the taste: blindness is like this, and there is reasonable suspicion that love makes people blind.

[Li Shijian's skin]: Do you have any other copies?

Yu Baihan looked at the news and stopped: No.

After he refused, he withdrew from the game and went offline.

I haven't found the real hammer yet, and I'll wait for him to find a chance to finally confirm it.

...

Wait until Lu Huan comes back from work in the evening.

Yu Baihan looked at his ruddy face and changed the depression of the previous day, like a concubine who had just been released from the cold palace and regained her favorite.

He looked at Lu Huan, "You are in a good mood today."

Lu Huan said "huh" reservedly.

"Is there anything good?"

"It's nothing." Lu Huan paused and couldn't help pinching the gray earlobe again. "I'm going to change my clothes."

Yu Baihan sat on the bed and said, "Then I'll enjoy it lightly."

Lu Huan turned his head from the front of the wardrobe and looked at him, with a slightly hot face, "Uh-huh."

Taking advantage of the space of changing clothes, Yu Baihan looked around the room and asked casually, " By the way, I'm giving you butterfly headphones."

Lu Huan stopped changing his clothes.

He opened his mouth, and his voice seemed to be smooth and natural. "I took it to the company."

Yu Bai looked at him deeply, "What are you taking to the company with the headphones you use to play games?"

Lu Huan lowered his head and tied a button, "Wear it and listen to financial information."

Yu Baihan stared at his back.

Listen to financial information with butterfly headphones... Is Lu Huan going to break the cocoon and become a butterfly?

The topic that couldn't stand scrutiny was kindly turned over by him.

He leaned over the bed again and shook his leg. "I came to see me today."

"Who?" After asking, Lu Huan reacted. He turned to Yu Baihan and looked slightly tight, "Oh."

Yu Baihan said, "I happened to meet, so I said a few words to someone."