13 Random billions of points

13 — It's just that guests are at home

It was already past nine o'clock when Yu Baihan returned to Lu Zhai in the evening.

Hua Wu helped him carry the shopping bag to the room. When he left, he couldn't help sighing from the bottom of his heart: The young master really lived in the second bedroom.

Alas... unpopular, poor.

Yu Baihan didn't know that Hua Wu had pity on him again.

He packed his clothes contentedly and went out to see that the light in the study was still on, so he was going to say hello to Lu Huan.

The door opened, and Yu Baihan leaned into the study, "I'm back."

Lu Huan was sitting behind his desk without raising his head. "Are you happy?"

His voice fluttered lightly.
Yu Baihan always felt that he had something to say, "I'm very happy."

Lu Huan looked up at him. The pair of glasses were still on the bridge of the nose, and the lenses covered the look of the bottom of his eyes.

Yu Baihan thought for two seconds: Is he envious?

He comforted him warmly, "It's okay. When you're done, you can be so wavey."

"..." Lu Huan held his lips, and there were no ups and downs in his tone. "Really, I'm happy to think about it."

Yu Baihan slipped in while he was happy and came to his desk to report the increase of the bill to him. "I'm penniless. Hua Wu paid for me first. We don't owe others."

Lu Huan raised his eyebrows, "No penniless?"

Obviously, he didn't believe that the family didn't give him a dime.

Yu Baihan, "Eating for alm. Don't eat."

"..."

Lu Huan's eyes stayed on him for a moment, and he didn't know what he was thinking. Then he withdrew his eyes and slowly said, "I'll transfer the money to you on WeChat, and you can pay him back by yourself."

"Okay." Yu Bai responded happily and suddenly paused after that.

Wait...
Didn't they add WeChat?

Lu Huan sat behind the table and looked at him as if he were not aware of it. "What's wrong?"

Yu Baihan handed over his mobile phone shyly and said, "Scan~"

Lu Huan wanted to stare at him with a smile, so he picked up his mobile phone and swept it. Drop!

The page jumps, the payment code.

"..."

Lu Huanchen raised his eyes, "Am I your ATM?"

Yu Baihan quickly changed it back. "I'm sorry, I'm wrong."

"Ha ha."

Add WeChat with twists and turns.

Lu Huan's contact information jumped into the list, and Yu Baihan saw that his avatar was a deep sea. The seabed is deep and cold, and the light can't shine in.

He was so depressed that he suffocated for a second and couldn't change his notes as soon as possible.

Just as he was about to move his finger, he heard Lu Huan's voice, "Let Hua Wu apply for a bank card for you tomorrow."

Yu Bai raised his eyes with surprise and pretended to refuse, "Isn't that good... is the limit?"

Lu Huan, "within eight digits."