20 Help me change it to

20 — Say goodbye to all troubles~

The banquet starts at six o'clock.

As the protagonist of the birthday party, Lu Huan arrived more than half an hour earlier.

The receptionist at the entrance of the banquet venue was responsible for registering and receiving greetings from guests.

Yu Baihan came to the scene with a gift box in his arms.

As soon as he passed the entrance, the receptionist said, "Master Bai Han, put the gift right here."

Yu Baihan thought about it: The banquet will last for several hours, and holding it in his hand will a little affect his eating.

He handed over the gift box, "Then I'll take it when I'm done."

He had to give this gift to Lu Huan in person.

The reception should be, "No problem."

The gift box was transferred to the counter, and Yu Bai turned his head directly to Lu Huan's side face.

The other party's eyes were still on the gift box and did not take it back.

Yu Baihan patted Lu Huan and coaxed in a good voice, "Don't look at it. After all, it's yours. It can't escape."

The last three words fell, and the arm under the palm of the hand seemed to be shaken.

Lu Huan slowly exhaled and turned to the venue, "Go in."

Near six o'clock, guests came one after another outside the manor.

They are all from the upper floor, all dressed brightly, and the whole manor is like a garden of flowers.

The hardware wholesaler also came early.

After several people arrived, they went straight to Lu Huan and Yu Baihan and greeted them quite skillfully, "Happy birthday, Brother Lu!"

Lu Huan nodded and shouted.

Yang Xinyuan turned his head and saw the clothes of the two. He couldn't help opening his mouth sourly, "Couple clothes, okay..."

Yu Baihan: Huh?

Isn't it just one deep and one shallow? So this is a couple's costume.

He glanced through the four golden flowers in front of him, "If you envy, you can also wear four kinds of gray."

Yang Xinyuan was shocked with a small face, "Couple costume? Four of them?"

Yu Bai has side eyes, "family suit." What are you thinking?

"..."

Seeing that they were chatting well, Lu Huan left to receive other guests.

Yu Bai didn't follow him.

Most of the people invited today are the magnates of C City, and they are also familiar with the master.

He stayed in the warm comfort circle of hardware wholesalers.

After a while, Sun Yiqing suddenly called him and motioned him to look at Lu Huan's end, "He Yue and Mr. He are here?"

Yu Bai turned his head and saw Lu Huan standing opposite He Yue, and there was an old man with a kind smile.

He cheered up: Here we go, let's have a good foundation!

"I'm going to say hello."

Yu Baihan said it and walked to Lu Huan.

Walking to Lu Huan's side, the two sides greeted politely. He Yue was a little restrained. When he saw Yu Baihan, his eyes lit up, "Bai Han!"

Yu Bai was enthusiastic, "You are here."