11 King's game

11 — Damn it, I'll fuck me!

Damn it! Yu Baihan remembered it.

Their brand of romance and passion is still hanging around his necks.

And there is only one circle of the neck, the under the neck is clean, and the clothes are like a scarf as soon as they take off.

Lu Huan's fingers were still locating his neck leisurely. "Have you decided? How to explain that there is only this circle of marks?"

Yu Bai thought for a moment...

"Just say, because something can't happen below the neck?"

"..."

The two looked at each other for a few seconds.
Yu Bai changed his mind, "I said I pulled it myself."

Lu Huan looked at him at all his time, "You can try it."

Yang Xinyuan slipped away as early as they nodded their necks, and now there are only two of them left on the sofa.

Yu Baihan and Lu Huan got up and went out and turned to the open-air swimming pool behind them.

There is a bar counter and lounge chair next to the swimming pool, not far away by a rotating escalator leading downstairs.

Qi Yu and others were sing water on the other side of the bar. They saw them coming and greeted Lu Huan, "Brother Lu, go downstairs to change your clothes and go into the water to play for a while."

Lu Huan raised his eyebrows without he could and looked at Yu Baihan again. With a gentle urge in his eyes:

Go and argue with them.

Yu Baihan, "..."

Ha ha, he won't believe it.

He looked at Yang Xinyuan, who was closest to him: the other party was rubbing his bangs in the sun with a golden retriever.

It looks so simple, and the mind must be very simple.

Yu Baihan walked to him and pointed to his neck, "This, do you see?"

Yang Xin was heavily in his hand and immediately pulled off a bang!

He looked at Lu Huan, who was watching quietly not far away, and his eyes floated back to Yu Baihan, "Look, I see."

Yu Bai was sincere, "I found it myself."

Yang Xinyuan, "..."
He nodded understandingly, "Uh-huh-huh."

Yu Baihan, "..."

It's really simple, simply perfunctory him.

Lu Huan smiled without surprise.

Yu Baihan finally went to Qi Yu for a T-shirt.

Qi Yu understood quite well. Before taking him to get his clothes, he took a look at Lu Huan with the eyes of "beasts".
...

A group of people changed their clothes below and returned to the deck.

The afternoon sun was very good, and the deck was open.
The nearby swimming pool and the surrounding river are sparkling and shining.

Yu Bai wore a T-shirt and turned his head and saw Lu Huan wearing a T-shirt, covering his superior figure tightly.

He came over and said, "Why don't you take it off?"

Lu Huan looked at the four people in the pool who were "blossoming" bare arms and hand in hand. He looked calm. "I want to be more out of touch with them."

Yu Baihan also turned his head and looked: "The flower" has rotated.

"It's true."

Lu Huan swam in the water a few times in a T-shirt and got up. He sat in a lounge chair and basked in the sun.