15 Meet at the reception

15 — "I'm always so unneed"

Lu Huan was silent for a moment, and then laughed.

He moved his finger to change the name on the agreement, turned his head and looked at Yu Baihan, looking like he was waiting for instructions, "Then what?"

"Then move your important documents out first." Yu Baihan took out the USB flash drive in his hand and said, "I can hand in my homework."

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan picked up the documents with good words.

Before long, he pushed the cleaned computer at Yu Baihan's end, very generously, "Use it."

Yu Baihan smiled politely at him, "Thank you, Mr. Lu."

It's another new name.
Lu Huan adapted well and smiled back at him, " You're welcome."

After the friendly exchange, Yu Baihan picked up the USB flash drive and looked at the computer: the revised agreement was next to the "Chengdong New Port" cooperation letter - it clearly said that Si Wei gave up 1% of the share to Lu Huan.

The two documents are put together, and there is no need for Si Yan to stop and turn them around.

"..."

What a sweet Lu Huan.

He likes it so much.

Connecting the USB flash drive to the computer, Yu Baihan was about to succeed and retreat. Suddenly, he asked Lu Huan, "Are you busy with work?"

Lu Huan asked, "What's the matter?"

Yu Baihan lowered his head embarrassedly, "This computer doesn't work for the time being."

Otherwise, when you see that the USB flash drive is connected, but Lu Huan is still operating the computer, won't he expose him?

If you don't pass your homework, you have to be caught and brainwashed.

Lu Huan looked at him as if a little relieved, "You finally remember that I still have work to do."

"..." Yu Bai smiled shyly, "Then you use mine?"

Lu Huan stopped his hand stretching out to the tablet for two seconds, and then took it back. He nodded, "That's okay."

...

The white computer is placed on the desk in the bedroom against the balcony.

The balcony curtains were open, and the warm golden sunlight slanted in, pouring all over the floor from the table.

Lu Huan followed Yu Baihan into the bedroom. The computer was placed on the desktop and not closed. He pressed the screen and saw that the game was still hanging on it.

Yu Baihan glanced at it, "You quit."

After he spoke, he turned his head and dragged the lazy sofa from the bedside.

As soon as he dragged over, he saw Lu Huan sliding his mouse and dancing wildly in his game. Yu Bai paused and asked patiently, "Lu Huan, what are you doing?"

"Visit our happy planet in Bai Han."

"..."

Yu Baihan came behind Lu Huan and supervised him not to be wild on his happy planet.

Before he had been browsing for two minutes, a friend's message suddenly popped up in the game.

[Painted silver]: Have you finished handing in your homework?

Lu Huan stopped. Yu Baihan took a look and was about to reach out to reply to a message when one hand fell on the keyboard just in front of him.

[Li Shiqiu's dog]: Hmm.